“The Best Dive Center”
Review of D Scuba Club

D Scuba Club
More attraction details
Owner description: D Scuba Club is a scuba dive center located in Sanur, Bali, Indonesia. We aim to combine the best qualities of a dive center and a dive club. As a dive center, we are committed to providing the best service and the most professional courtesy. As a dive club, we promise to give you our unbiased recommendations and sincere friendliness, as well as value-added club membership benefits.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I do open water dive course accompanied by experienced instructors with the ability to explain the theory and practice that very good. they have excellent customer service. the people in club is really friendly and nice

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is the 1st trip to Komodo and it was using speedboat for diving and stay at a land base resort.
Basically the trip was hustle free...everything from booking with D Scuba Club, accommodation in both Bali and Labuan Bajo and speedboat diving has been taken care of by D Scuba Club.The hotel room is clean, the local food was fantastic.
The trip was fantastic, good dive sites,a very experienced Dive Master and a very efficient dive operator.I would say 95% of what DM briefed, it happened during the actual dive so it really help us to prepare the dives.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I did a couple of days of diving with them, and got my nitrox certificate. They were very professional, and did their best to make the customers happy (the free shirt and right price for dives is a testament to that).

What I liked the most was the fact that the guide made the right, but difficult choice to skip Crystal Bay due to very high currents. I've dived that spot before and visitors can be excused for overreaching due to the excitement ad hype of the dive spot, not to mention the high price you have paid to get there. It is the dive guides who need to step in at such a time and clearly state the risks, and even make some decisions on the behalf of the divers, however tough these may be. So, I was more than glad to do a couple of other Nusa Penida sites when our guide suggested we skip Crystal Bay.

My dive guide was Kirman. And I interacted with Erwin & Guy from the management. Guy was also the instructor for my Nitrox course. Highly recommend all of them!

Rgds,

1  Thank ivar_rs
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The best dive operator I've ever experienced. Excellent customer service, dive masters professional and friendly. Food fantastic can't fault them in any way