Tripadvisor
Search
Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur
Review Highlights
Word Class Spa Experience

As the owner of a natural skincare company, I am extremely fussy about Spa treatments and products... read more

Reviewed January 9, 2020
sallypaech
australia
Great Massage and Creambath

I had traditional creambath with aloe vera, and it was really good and refreshing. The head and... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2019
prieska d

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $34.50
from $34.50
from $44.10
from $41.00
More Info
All reviews mani pedi hair and makeup wedding hair pregnancy massage spray tan hair cut friendly and professional staff minute massage fell asleep deep tissue massage great massage stylist waxing haircut bridesmaids treatment appointment
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

Three of us visited the spa. The facilities are very nice and generally clean. We had made reservations the day prior to our session. The woman at reception wasn't sure we had a reservation but we could clearly see the booking on the sheet. Anyways we eventually were all ushered into our massage room for a one hour massage. One of us finished the massage after 45 minutes and had to wait 20-25 minutes for the other two. Some offered showers, some not ( we all had the same massage). Some had great massages other terrible. We generally have several massages during our stay in Bali so we know what to expect. On the whole it was OK, not exceptional by any means. Perhaps not worth the premium you pay as I've had much better for half the price. Maybe the staff need some training to provide more consistency and better technique all around.

Date of experience: October 2016
sutherlandg, Owner at Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your review and our apologies that your expereince is not what you should have expected. Our team are amazing and I would like to invite you back to have another massage with us. Please do email me when you are next in Bali. Warm regards Georgia georgia@glospabali.com

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

This is my first experience to had waxing , one of my friend recomend me Glo and a wonderful experience at Glo day spa today,the girl did a great job and was very professional and quick. Least pain I've experienced.
Thanks Glo!!

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank lilysean
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

I was very much looking forward to this experience - a hair wash and cream bath however, it was apparent early on in my appointment that the salon practitioner did not know how to wash hair properly. I found this quite surprising given the salon 'appeared' very professional and thus the higher than average cost - 170,000 Rp for the service was justified. I felt comfortable having read the website that I would receive an excellent service however, this was quite the contrary.
This turned out to be the most atrocious salon experience of my life forcing me to leave the appointment prematurely and wash my hair at my hotel.
I was left with a substantial amount of knots throughout my entire head and spent an hour in the shower, used copious amounts of my own product in an attempt to undo the damage done from what should be the most basic and enjoyable of salon services. This experience left me in tears fixing the damage, the knots and washing my hair properly roots to ends.
Would not under any circumstances recommend this salon to anyone who appreciates their hair. Moreover, this was immensely disappointing given that I had planned on having a once weekly hair wash and had thought that I had found a salon capable of delivering this nearby, sadly not.

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank 5Dtravellers
sutherlandg, Owner at Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to review our spa and as the owner am very disappointed with your review. Please contact me so I can invite you back in for the experience you should have experienced. georgia@glospabali.com

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

I recently had a mani and pedi at Glo with shellac. The therapists were so professional and particular about getting the polish so perfect and it lasted so much longer than my previous applications. I will definitely be recommending my friends and I will be back. Thanks Glo!!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

I got my hair cut at Glo Day Spa. My hairdresser was Australian and was very professional. She cut my hair exactly the way I wanted in 45 minutes. She was very friendly and did a good job!

Date of experience: August 2016