“Friendly staff and professional”

Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur
Ranked #9 of 67 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Balis leading spa and salon provides you with a exceptional standard of service by our friendly team of professionals We have a team of stylists from australia and indonesia who will perform contemporary and wearableHair that is signature to your lifestyle and personality Glo also specialises in wedding packages, spray tanning, eyelash extensions, make up, facials, massage, And our signature manicure and pedicures using opi and shelac Visit our website or email for further details
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I visited Glo spa to pampers my self, professional staff and very happy with the result. I'll recommend this place to my friends to visit.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I visited glo on my vacation in Bali. I had wonderful waxing and mani pedi. Friendly and profesional staff. Price is good for the quality you get. Definetly I will go back when next in bali. Thank you glo..

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I was recommended by a friend to try glo and i was very happy with their service.. good range of products very talented staff and very clean spa. I had massages and a facial it was fantastic! My girls loving their manicure and pedicure. Definitely i recommend to go to Glo!

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We visited Glo on our first morning in Sanur and both had a pedicure with shellac and a 90 minute biokos facial. This was by far the best facial I have ever had any where! The massage included was just amazing and my skin has been glowing all week. The pedicure was better than you will find at the smaller "street" spas. The girls were all friendly and gentle.This was the perfect way to start our Bali holiday and we've booked in again for the same so we can leave Bali refreshed and glam!

1  Thank Tara L
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is a totally different experience than oter spa in Bali. It is a high quality, international well known products & professional service-minded spa. Enjoy!