“Comparatively Expensive”

Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur
Ranked #9 of 71 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Balis leading spa and salon provides you with a exceptional standard of service by our friendly team of professionals We have a team of stylists from australia and indonesia who will perform contemporary and wearableHair that is signature to your lifestyle and personality Glo also specialises in wedding packages, spray tanning, eyelash extensions, make up, facials, massage, And our signature manicure and pedicures using opi and shelac Visit our website or email for further details
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Just like a Spa from home, if that's what you are looking for. Professional, sleak, and clean. Probably the best bikini and brazillian wax in Sanur. But you pay for it. Cheap compared to home, and very professional, but it's not the place if you want an authentic Balinese experience. But if you want a good wax, this is the place to go....

All reviews
"spray tan"
"brazilian wax"
"cream bath"
in 7 reviews
"friendly and professional staff"
in 3 reviews
in 50 reviews
in 13 reviews
in 7 reviews

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I had some waxing done last week and it cost nearly the same as in Australia which I wouldn't mind if it was great but there was no ambience at all. A bright white room horrible "music" if you could call it that. It was a creepy man's voice talking about god and stuff to some instrumental noise. It was so off putting I had to ask the girl to turn it off!

All in all very disappoining especially as I went to tripadviser first that is why I selected it. I certainly won't be back.

1  Thank 4Holidaymaker
sutherlandg, Owner at Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Glo Sanur! We pride ourselves on our level of skills, guest service, products and professionalism. I was saddenned to read your review as our reviews are always positive. The music that you discuss is Deepak Chopra - but as you did not like it, we have removed it from the ipods. When you are in Bali again, please contact me and we will ensure you love your Glo experience! Warm regards

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Not bad at all - especially concerning their prices. But to my taste it's more of a salon than of a SPA. They do offer shellac which could be a great advantage for those who need that service. Yet they do not have transfer service proper (again - for a salon it's okay, for a truly good spa - it's not quite my cup of tea to worry about taxi when I'm relaxed and sleepy)
Besides the salon ambiance sort of clashed with what I love about Balenese SPAs -their authentic and inimitable atmosphere.
Here I felt like I never left Moscow.
The rest is quite nice.
I'd go for a pedi - which is below average in most SPAs and here it's not bad at all.

1  Thank Lissoit
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had some pampering, massage, mani, pedi and a European style facial. My husband had a pedicure. Very relaxing