“Not impressed at all”

Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur
Ranked #7 of 63 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Balis leading spa and salon provides you with a exceptional standard of service by our friendly team of professionals We have a team of stylists from australia and indonesia who will perform contemporary and wearableHair that is signature to your lifestyle and personality Glo also specialises in wedding packages, spray tanning, eyelash extensions, make up, facials, massage, And our signature manicure and pedicures using opi and shelac Visit our website or email for further details
Cairns, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not impressed at all”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I had some waxing done last week and it cost nearly the same as in Australia which I wouldn't mind if it was great but there was no ambience at all. A bright white room horrible "music" if you could call it that. It was a creepy man's voice talking about god and stuff to some instrumental noise. It was so off putting I had to ask the girl to turn it off!

All in all very disappoining especially as I went to tripadviser first that is why I selected it. I certainly won't be back.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank 4Holidaymaker
sutherlandg, Owner at Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Glo Sanur! We pride ourselves on our level of skills, guest service, products and professionalism. I was saddenned to read your review as our reviews are always positive. The music that you discuss is Deepak Chopra - but as you did not like it, we have removed it from the ipods. When you are in Bali again, please contact me and we will ensure you love your Glo experience! Warm regards

Moscow
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Modern place.”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Not bad at all - especially concerning their prices. But to my taste it's more of a salon than of a SPA. They do offer shellac which could be a great advantage for those who need that service. Yet they do not have transfer service proper (again - for a salon it's okay, for a truly good spa - it's not quite my cup of tea to worry about taxi when I'm relaxed and sleepy)
Besides the salon ambiance sort of clashed with what I love about Balenese SPAs -their authentic and inimitable atmosphere.
Here I felt like I never left Moscow.
The rest is quite nice.
I'd go for a pedi - which is below average in most SPAs and here it's not bad at all.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Lissoit
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Abit of Luxury”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had some pampering, massage, mani, pedi and a European style facial. My husband had a pedicure. Very relaxing

Visited August 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great pregnancy massage”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I had a pregnancy massage here as it is one of the few spas in Bali offering this. I was very impressed with the interior and care for the client. You can change the lightning and music in your room and it is very private. The shower room is also well equipped and clean. It is a bit pricey but you get good value for money.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank San3ne
Legian, Indonesia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Glo-ing!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have been a Glo supporter for toes and nails for awhile now.....which by far does the best work on the island in that department by a LONG shot. I do feel now I have enough experience personally to mention how amazing and professional the staff are in the brazilian waxing department. Seriously, this is not a fun time in a girls life. However, the staff do a really great job at making a most undignified time, very comfortable. Again Glo, you have my ongoing support! Keep up the great work.

Visited August 2012