“Very professional.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur

Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur
Ranked #8 of 63 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Balis leading spa and salon provides you with a exceptional standard of service by our friendly team of professionals We have a team of stylists from australia and indonesia who will perform contemporary and wearableHair that is signature to your lifestyle and personality Glo also specialises in wedding packages, spray tanning, eyelash extensions, make up, facials, massage, And our signature manicure and pedicures using opi and shelac Visit our website or email for further details
Darwin, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Very professional.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

I had a hair creme bath, manicure, and pedicure with my mother-in-law. No complaints at all - my nails lasted almost a full week on the Gili Islands! Staff very friendly, quick and professional. I can only give it four stars because I found it a little expensive and a trifle lacking in atmosphere. I'd rather not sit in air-conditioning!

Visited November 2011

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I had shellac procedure on my fingernails just before leaving - and it was very professionally performed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2011

I liked enjoying a cup of tea when my nails were completed. The young lady ' Huli' or 'Julie' was very pleasant. The whole place is professional.

Visited December 2011
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite hair salon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2011

I've never been one to have a regular hair stylist, just whoever and where-ever has an opening. In the last year or so though, I've found myself waiting for my almost quarterly trip to Bali to get my hair done - styled and coloured. Ryan at Glo Sanur is fab and I always come away feeling great. My hair is long, wavy, mousy brown and poorly cared for in it's natural state. Ryan has a great knack for getting the cut and colour just right. It's awesome that in the same salon (always spotless) I can continue the pampering with a wax, mani and pedi. Perfect way to kick off the holiday (and to finish it off too come to think of it). Can't wait for my next visit!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank MaryBovine
Dili
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Professional, Clean and Modern”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

I was referred to this Spa by the manager of the villas where I was staying. The hairdresser is Australian which is great as he knows how to cut shorter hair. I had a very relaxing and professional manicure and pedicure. I also had some waxing done which I was not so happy with. However this would not deter me from using their services again. They also have a good range of cosmetics and hair products for sale.

Visited April 2011