“excellent”

Titie's Warung
Ranked #160 of 467 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: You will not find a place to relax like this anywhere else. Tempting grilled fish mixed with traditional secret ingredient of the family. Enjoying a very cold beer while basking under the sun, away from the busyness of every day stress.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Staying here at Sanur.

Friends recommended Tities , I have everfy meal there and feel one of the family.

They have trouble with the pronunciation of my name so they immediately changed to addressing me by my surname which is easier to pronounce .

All the dishes are delicious and as previously written the beer is cheap .

Excellent place to eat and watch the sea , beach and human parade .

2  Thank lochiel7

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is a great little place to stop for a cold bintang and some spring rolls :) Just a nice peaceful spot to relax and watch the waves roll in. I'd go back (assuming I get to go back to Bali!)

2  Thank lulaholly
Reviewed March 18, 2013

A great little warung right on the beach at Semawang. Food is good; service is good; outlook and ambience is great. Dont be put off by "warung".....its a lovely place well worth a try

1  Thank spudnikfalcon
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This was the first place we ate in Sanur and we loved it. Great value, lovely food and great location right on the beach at south Sanur. Love the tables mestled amongst plants and statues.

We've had breakfast a couple of times as at 25k rupiah ($2.50) its much better than paying $12.50 at our hotel! Also great for enjoying a beer in the evening.

2  Thank Caroline B
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We sat on the beach and enjoyed a cold beer on a hot afternoon -- we ordered no food, but the other diner's food looked quite tempting, if we hadn't already eaten.

The atmosphere was crazy charming, prices very reasonable, service quite decent. I would have sat there all afternoon soaking up the view, wiggling my toes in the sand. Very lovely.

1  Thank Shanghyper