“Pretentious, Expensive, Small Portions...” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Manik Organik - CLOSED

Manik Organik
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Pretentious, Expensive, Small Portions...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Went to this place to see a friend performing there, ordered an expensive juice which tastes so so... and the food was very small.. Not going back there again for sure...

• Visited December 2013

• Indonesian first
WA Australia
“Gluten Free Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

We have been in Bali for nearly 3 weeks and as a coeliac I have been craving GF bread as I ran out of the bread I brought from Australia. We called into Manik Organik last week and they sold me a whole loaf at a very reasonable price..... I love this restaurant.. I could have toast for breakfast at my hotel!!!
We called in on Monday and ordered another loaf and came back yesterday and had lunch and picked up the loaf of GF bread. I had GF tandoori chicken and my husband had pizza. Both meals were great.... I would recommend this restaurant for all you gluten intolerant /coeliac travellers.
The prices are a bit more expensive than some places but the GF menu is very very reasonable

• Visited March 2014
Mich
“Good food, internet and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Had a Greek meal with friends was very good , good internet , friendly staff and great food. Yes, maybe a little more expensive for Bali and mostly tourists and local expats. That was OK though. We eat a lot of Balinese elsewhere . Would return. Owner was present and pleasant.

“Lovely organic and raw fare, but a bit pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Perhaps I'm spoiled by the affordable organic food in Ubud, but the the prices here were a bit high. That said, the food was great and the menu is diverse. I will definitely return when visiting Sanur!

• Visited February 2014
Cabarita Beach Australia
“Healthy Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Not an extensive breakfast menu here, but you can order anything from the all day menu. We order omelettes, toast with pesto & tomato plus toast with jam for our daughter. Good tasty & healthy meals. My husband orders a luwak coffee, and I opt for a cappucino which is really good. This was our first try of luwak coffee, looking at it, they could of given us 3 day old coffee or dirty dish water & we wouldn't of known the difference, but my husband said he didn't mind it.

• Visited September 2013