“Healthy food, yoga & creative nights”
Review of Manik Organik - CLOSED

Manik Organik
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2014

A charming eatery with an awesome concept. Healthy food, great people, yoga and creative nights with jamming and painting classes. Unfortunately the food and drinks are quite pricy, but that's the only minus! A must visit!!

Really recommend the social canvas nights. I went with my partner, and it's amusing to see how creative one can get after a few of the free drinks ;) a great way to meet new people too!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Did the cooking class here and it was amazing , I have since cooked at home and turned out exactly the same ! The food here is fantastic very fresh , service a little slow but new staff and who cares we are in Bali. The host is wonderful he makes sure you are looked after. Loved It!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My wife and I ate twice on consecutive days at MO. I had the tempeh steak with mushroom sauce - I'm not a vegetarian but really enjoyed this dish so much I had it twice. My wife had the gado-gado. The drinks and meals are all interesting and well prepared - the serves are not large but I was we'll satisfied with my portion size. The service is fine as it is in most of Bali. Cost around 60-70,000 for a main course. Good place for a fine lunch that doesn't send you off to sleep.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Decided to eat here after seeing it recommended on lonely planet and were hopping for some good food, didn't happen. The restaurant was nice, complementary bug spray on your table and some other nice touches. The food was CRAP!!
I had a pizza which was a tortilla with some toppings on it and my girlfriend ordered a veggie burger which came with 5 wedges, which I highly suspect were of the frozen variety (interesting for a restaurant called manik organic). The burger and pizza were both under seasoned and completely underwhelming, to the point which we had to add a heap of salt and pepper to get any flavour at all. Not to mention the extremely expensives juices we ordered, Super Vitamin C - which tasted like it was about 25% juice and 75% water. And the mango lassie which hardly tasted of mango and was so bad that I couldn't even finish it.
All in all extremely disappointing experience, not sure why this place was rated so highly on Lonely Planet and got a certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor. Really makes me question their rating skills. For 170 000 RP, we could have eaten 2 amazing meals at great places like Wapo KKN or others, instead of leaving hungry and disappointed.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Tried yoga with 3 teachers - very hollistic gentle yoga with Vidhya, super stretch one with Ngurah (he pushes you to the limit - you'll love him and hate him at the same time!) and ok one with Mangku. Would recommend this place for yoga. Nice studio space, small classes.

1  Thank Musiukaz