“My Regular Haunt!”
Review of Manik Organik - CLOSED

Manik Organik
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sanur, Indonesia
“My Regular Haunt!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Since moving to Bali, I have become a regular customer of Manik Organiks. I have eaten there several times and enjoyed everything I have had there, love having so many Vegetarian options to choose from! I have bought a few items from their little shop inside as well, like Raw Almonds, 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil and natural bug spray too! Their product prices I've found to be very competitive to the other shops in Sanur and they carry some things I haven't found elsewhere (like Natural Peanutbutter). Haven't a chance to try their Yoga classes yet, but plan to attend my first tomorrow!

Visited May 2013

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Cooking classes”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My 9 year old daughter and I tried Manik Organic last night for dinner and were very impressed. We enquirer about a cooking class and I must say we had one of the most enjoyable and memorable day. Katuk went out of his way to help my daughter share his passion of food. We have not laughed as much in a long time. Not to mention the food....delicious....thank you Katuk and all your lovely staff. We will definitely be back next time.

• Visited May 2013
Western Australia
“Sensational”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great range of vego and gluten free food, which is just so tasty even carnivores will like it!! Zany art, green ethos, yoga studio upstairs, lovely gifts and products in the shop. The Java Ginger choclate bar was divine and should have bought more!
I ate a brocoli rice burger, with homemade tomatoe sauce, and the most delicious bread roll and salad, and the yummy sticky- black rice pudding with coconut cream.
Friendly staff, takes credit card, good prices for serving size and variety and quality. would definately return - often!!

Visited April 2013
Rome, Italy
“nice food and friendly staff”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We were @ Manic organik several times, either for yoga, dinner or just for a drink. We loved it.
Even do the portions are small the 1l coconut water compensated all :-).
The small origami flower is a small gift we got it, at the end we collected a bounch of them

• Visited April 2013
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
“Delicious fresh juices”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stopped in here after a long walk on the hot beach for a cool drink. Their menu is extensive and looked very interesting. With so many restaurants in Sanur, we never did get back to try their food.

We were offered a cold cloth before our drinks which was a nice touch. We had a beet/apple juice combination which was very refreshing and tasty. We also tried the immune booster and can't remember what was in in, but it was also delicious.

We sat outside on their covered patio and there are also a few tables inside in addition to their small health food store and there are practitioners available for various services - acupuncture, massage, yoga, etc.

It was a very relaxing experience.

• Visited March 2013