“Most Flavorful Tempe Ever”
Review of Manik Organik - CLOSED

Manik Organik
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We have just spent a week in Sanur and this is our favorite restaurant! The food is healthy and delicious and full of flavor! The tomato sauce is good on everything and the fruit drinks are amazing! There is also yoga and other classes on the premises. My son enjoyed the yoga classes daily. I had a bite or scratch on my arm and the owner was very helpful in advising me about how to treat it. He even gave me some fresh aloe. Even if you're not into organic, raw or vegetarian meals there's something for everyone here! You won't be disappointed! Our favorites were the teriyaki Tempe dishes, the vegetarian burgers, fish burger, chef salad and the immune tonic drink. Excellent restaurant - we're gonna miss it!
C. Sanders
Nashville, TN USA

Reviewed December 21, 2012

It wasn't until our last day in Sanur that we tracked down this little gem. I ordered and ate soooo much that I thought I might explode! But no not only was I full but very content, and my children were the best they had been in the whole week that we had been in Bali. There is so much in the way of food to choose in Sanur that making the right choice can be challenging - highly recommend a visit :)

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Lovely place to eat healthy with vegetarian option in the menu.
Centrally located in Sanur this restaurant has great energy and offers an extensive range of organic products.
I wish to point out that the highlight of my visits to Manik Organic were the YOGA classes. The classes are presented by Lisa a qualified Australian yoga teacher who will make your Bali yoga experience memorable!!
For the yoga lovers and others wanting to relax this is the perfect place to visit!
Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Marisol F
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great food, staff and entertainment. This an excellent choice for vegetarians/vegans, as there are many delicious options. There are also great options for meat eaters as well! There is also a yoga studio on the second floor.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Resonably priced, delicious food with live bands playing every night.

Great atmosphere with the temptation of numerous yoga classes to attend.