“They changed my mind!”
Review of Art Cafe Sanur

Art Cafe Sanur
Ranked #18 of 455 Restaurants in Sanur
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Art Cafe Sanur, formerly Art Cafe Warung & Spa. For two and one half years, we were located directly in front of the Mercure Hotel Sanur, in one of the peaceful and quiet neighbourhoods for which Sanur is well known. Unfortunately, at the end of July this year, we lost out lease, and were forced to relocate to a more uptown location on Jl. Danau Tamblingan, No. 82, in front of the Besakih Hotel and Jamu Traditional Spa. As With Art Cafe Warung & Spa, Art Cafe Sanur is open every day, serving all day breakfast from 7AM to 5PM, together with lunch from noon onwards, and dinner from 5 PM to 11PM. Happy Hours are from 4 to 6 PM. We also provide free Internet connections and Wi-fi. For visitors who have sampled the beauty and ambiance of Sanur over the years, and for all our friends who have known us as Art Cafe Warung & Spa we look forward to welcoming you to the new Art Cafe Sanur. Our Leha Leha Spa will be opening at a separate location on Jl. Sudamala, later in the year.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I went to this restaurant during my last trip, unfortunately the meal I ordered was not good. After complaining about the standard of my sweet and sour chicken, very dried out and over cooked, they removed it from the bill. However my wife enjoyed he meal so I thought I would give the restaurant another go. Wow! What a difference, we both ordered snapper wrapped in bacon, it was fantastic. We ended up going again, the service and food was great, I would now recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

A favourite eating place, loved the food the service was great staff very friendly. Would recommend to anyone who likes good food.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Been here several times. The cocktails are the best in town, they use premium alcohol not the local brands. And that really makes the difference. The staff is wonderful too, make you feel very welcome. Since we come a lot the chef let us try his newest creation, soon to be on the menu, porcknuckle in spice balinese herbs. It is a dish for 2. Very very nice, must try. Of course their australian tenderloin and duck leg confit are the best. Their signature dessert is chocolate melted cake. While writing this , I feel hungry again. Must go again tonight.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

what a great place this is for fine food and great staff.The meals were to die for as well as the service was great and will be back to try the desserts.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Been to Bali a lot if times and this restaurant would have to be my Favourite.

The meals are excellent and the service is top standard.

We tried the lunch menu this time and loved that as well.

A definate must for dinner