“Excellent Dive Day!”

Atlantis International Bali
Ranked #4 of 160 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Dune Atlantis International Bali Dive Center Padi 5 star IDC *36058. Operating throughout Asia since 1996, we propose : Day Trip, Padi Course from beginner to instructor and dive safari around Bali. Our professional and friendly staff offers you the best service and the most sensational Bali dive experience. Diving for us is not a job - we love what we do, so allow us to share with you our passion...
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had an excellent experience diving with Atlantis! They are extremely professional. From the planning stage via email, Jeremy was very accommodating and helped us decide which dive sites to go to since we only had 1 full day to dive. We decided on diving in Nusa Penida which we never regretted.

The facilities and equipment were all topnotch, and the speedboat was very fast and clean. Our DM, Balon, was great and he helped us out with everything. At Nusa Penida, we were amazed when we saw three huge manta rays gliding overhead! They were definitely the highlight of the day. We saw numerous stingrays as well and beautiful hard and soft corals and tropical fish. The lunch served was complete and very tasty. They also served snacks, water, coffee and tea. Nothing to complain about!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

After being recommended by a dive master friend, we dove crystal bay with Atlantis. The service from Jerome and the Atlantis team was great - and included transfers from our villa in Seminyak and a yummy lunch. The rental equipment was all pretty new and good quality. Crystal bay was a lovely dive site - we had great visibility. Beware the sites known for having a fair bit of current, and also is a well frequented site. Best part of the day - seeing a mola mola!! Such a cool fish :)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Arranged a dive with Atlantis (my son & I) during our recent trip to Bali. The entire day was exceptionally well arranged (transport / boats / lunch / dive sites etc). The dive site (Amed) was great. We did two dives. My son was only recently qualified & the guides managed everything in an very professional manner. My most pleasurable international diving experience yet. To our wonderful dive instructor 'Dede' - thanks! Don Crellin

Reviewed July 11, 2014

My partner and I went ahead with Atlantis International Bali after our friend recommended them to us. My partner is an advanced diver while I am not certified. Atlantis managed to pair us up together to do a introductory dive at Tulamben. We were allocated an instructor and a dive master and we thought it was really exclusive. The trip also included a pickup and drop off service to our villa at Seminyak. The price includes lunch and was really reasonable, compared to other dive centres.

I had previous difficulties in equalising while doing introductory dives and informed Karl, our instructor, before our dives. He conducted a very comprehensive brief on the techniques and was very thorough in the pool practices as well. While diving, I had difficulties equalising again but he was extremely patient and professional the whole time by giving me full attention which made me feel very safe. He even offered me motion sickness after the first dive. I would highly recommend Karl for any beginners!

1  Thank ho_mx
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I did my divemaster internship with this divecenter. And I had the best 2 months ever!! When looking for a divecenter I read a lot of stories about divecenters where you had to work really hard and you could only go out diving when there was availibilty on the boat. With atlantis I went out every day, even when we didn't have that much customers. Basically it was just a lot of diving and a lot of fun. Their boats and buses are also one of the nicest in Sanur, so I would definitely recommend this dive center.