“Good choice for your scuba diving courses”

Atlantis International Bali
Ranked #3 of 166 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Dune Atlantis International Bali Dive Center Padi 5 star IDC *36058. Operating throughout Asia since 1996, we propose : Day Trip, Padi Course from beginner to instructor and dive safari around Bali. Our professional and friendly staff offers you the best service and the most sensational Bali dive experience. Diving for us is not a job - we love what we do, so allow us to share with you our passion...
Reviewed December 8, 2013

It was a good choice this company for doing our Open Water and Advance Open water course. They gave us all help to suit the course to our short stay in Bali. Tulamben, the spot where we performed the course is amazing and you always fell in good hands the whole time. Our trainer Javier was very professional, explaining everything as many times you needed and always keeping you as the protagonist of the course.
If you are thinking on doing a Scuba diving course in Bali, I will highly recomend this place.
Good job Atlantis crew, and I am more than sure I will see you again on my next course.

1  Thank FranPerth27
in 7 reviews
"diving equipment"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Thank you guys for the excellent and very organized dive trips!! Everything was taken care of, from pick up/drop offs, to lunch, to photography needs ;) Dive guides were very competent and very knowledgeable about dive sites, including where to find rare macro subjects. I will definitely dive with you again the next time I go to Bali ;)

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were a group of 8 divers (6 beginners and 2 advanced open water divers) and we contacted Atlantis about arranging an interesting day trip for us all. They organized a trip with pick up to Tulamben to see the wreck there and other great reef diving. As a member of the advanced group, we felt that the dives were interesting and fun to do. The beginner group reported back that they felt well cared for in their groups of 2 divers to 1 instructor and they too enjoyed the dive. I found the way that they trained new divers odd, by holding onto their oxygen tanks, though I guess our new diving friends didn't mind. Glad that I didn't learn that way. All in all the trip was organized well, with a good lunch waiting for us between dives. The trip is a couple of hours from Seminyak but worth the ride. Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about all things related to the area.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I had followed my instinct and decided to take up my Open Water Diver course with Atlantis International Bali last 4-6 November.I am very pleased and impressed with the professionalism demonstrated by the whole team all throughout the course.ASHLEY was very sweet,helpful and thorough.She made sure I learnt and performed all the required skills to the book while doing the confined water session.It really helped with the actual drills in the open water.I would like to thank Francois for his patience,competency and guidance during the open water session.The whole experience made me developed a higher level of respect for Atlantis International Bali and diving profession.I agree it isn't just a career but a passion.Francois is very passionate and knowledgeable in what he is doing.I had a fantastic time diving in Tulamben.I really enjoyed the shipwreck.Will definitely recommend Atlantis International Bali to aspiring divers to be and other fellow dive enthusiasts who want to make it HAPPEN in Bali....I am already planning to return for my Advance Open Water Diver course soon!!!

Jamie

See more reviews
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I just did my Advanced Open Water in Tulamben with the instructor IVAN. It was a beautiful place to dive with coral garden and a shipwreck, with direct access from the beach.
The instructor was serious, with a lot of experience and knowledge about the aquatic life and he gave me all the confidence i had lost from previous dives. I feel i have all the good tools to continue diving having more and more fun.
The day after i went to Nusa Penida to see the manta Rays. ASHLEY was also a great instructor. With a lot of experience and very kind. Swimming with mantas was amazing!!!
Atlantis is serious and everything is very well organised!
I strongly recommend it.