“Impressive Dive Centre”

Atlantis International Bali
Ranked #3 of 164 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Dune Atlantis International Bali Dive Center Padi 5 star IDC *36058. Operating throughout Asia since 1996, we propose : Day Trip, Padi Course from beginner to instructor and dive safari around Bali. Our professional and friendly staff offers you the best service and the most sensational Bali dive experience. Diving for us is not a job - we love what we do, so allow us to share with you our passion...
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The Atlantis crew organised my four superb dives and transport to the sites, while I was in Bali last month. Ashley, Karine and Valintin balanced their professional approach with a wonderful sense of fun throughout the two days of diving and travelling to Tulamben and Nusa Penida. I was also very impressed by the attentiveness of the staff at the store, explaining payment procedures and dive gear options clearly and patiently to me, as a non-French speaking visitor.
Communication via e-mail prior to my arrival was informative and their prompt replies were appreciated.
All dive equipment was good quality, clean and well kept.
I would highly recommend Atlantis to friends wanting to dive in Bali's beautiful and warm waters!

2  Thank Cathie S

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful diving itinerary you have provided our Bali Trip.

We are awed by your private bus picking us up from the airport. It was big and luxurious. It looks so cool with the Atlantis Pictures on it ;) Not to forget to mention that your staffs were punctual, waiting for us at the airport with my name written on the Atlantis Billboard :)))

The hotel (Puri Kelapa Cottage Resort) you have arranged for us is wonderful. It is near to many restaurants & convenience shops. The best thing is, it is just 5min walk away from the Sanur Beach.

The diving trip you had planned for us was an amazing experience. We were awe by Bali's abundance sea life. I would like to give compliments to Cadek, the assigned dive guide throughout our trip, for him taking well good care of us (especially when I gotten boat sick), giving us good diving tips, bringing and showing us the best of the dive sites.

Last but not least, I would like to thank you & your staffs. You guys are real warm & friendly, we certainly felt very happy & welcome.

For those who want to know the diving package details we booked, it is as follows:
5 Days 4 Nights Diving Packages (Total 9 Dives) - 1020USD for 2 persons
Incl 2-way Airport Transfers, All Sea & Land Transfers, 4 Nights Hotel Stay @ Puri Kelapa Cottage Resort, 9 Dives & All Eqpt Rentals.
Itinerary:
Day 1: Airport to Hotel
Day 2: Tulamben (3 Dives)
Day 3: Crystal Point (3 Dives)
Day 4: Manta Point (3 Dives)
Day 5: Hotel to Airport

2  Thank Shufen1986
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The titel says it all.
If you want to go diving in Bali this is the place to contact.
The center is the most profesionally run divecenter I've seen in my life and I've seen a lot of very good divecenters in my life!
It is not cheap, it is at least as expensive as other Bali dive centers but the service, safety, friendliness and profesionalism makes all the difference!
My wife and I have more then 100 dives and only dive in 5 star Padi dive centers.
This way we know that certain safety parameters (like showers, clean air, good equipment,...) are guarantied BUT within the 5 star PADI centers there still are huge differences!
In the hope to be able to explain the superior service of this specific dive center I'll describe our entire experience starting 1 day before the actual dives.
We wanted to do a dive at Manta Point on Nusa Penida. This dive is offered by most of the Balinese diveclubs for the obvious reason (all year round Manta Ray sightings!) but most clubs abuse this fact to try sell packages of different dives or days.
I seached the internet, googled manta point dive 5 stars PADI and almost immediately founs their website, filled in the contact form requesting the dive for the next day.
I almost immediately received a reply explaining all their dives, prices, relevant questions and the confirmation the Manta Point dive the next day was posible. In this email they stated that all prices are all included, and this totally true.
The experience started the next morning with the personal driver arriving for pickup 10 minutes early.
After a nice 45 minutes drive we arrived at the divecenter which has a pool, showers, bar area, reception, video room, clckroom,... where Ashley and Ryan, our personal, friendly and talented dive-guides welcomed us helped us choosing our gear (all new aqualung material), acompanied us to reception to pay for the divepackage (129 us$ all included per person) and offerd us a the or coffee before they drove us (5 minutes drive) to the boat. Next time we even saw our gear was just before entring the water and it was all geared up (we never had to carry anything!).
After 45 minutes boat ride on a big, fast and confortable boat we arrived on our first dive spot which was an easy corral wall dive up to 30 meters. I wont describe the dives because they will be equally beautiful no matter which divecenter you use.
After the dive we had a nice lunch on he boat (nasi Campur, the or coffee), on the boat they also had plenty of bottled water, fruit and towels available!
After lunch we cruised to the other side of Nusa Penida to Manta Point. When we arrived they again had geared up everything.
About the divesite: this is the one dive every diver MUST have done! We lost track about how many Mantas we saw, also saw seaturtle and many stingrays!!!
After the dive we returned by boat and bus to Atlantis dive center to have some more tea, fill out our dive logs and watch the movie Remy filmed during our dive. Then the driver brought us (tired but happy) home.
Next time in Bali we won't be looking for a divecenter, we will directly contact Atlantis!

1  Thank tomBCN
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Excellent choice. This was my first dive outside Kuwait.
Team is very good, and cheerful. Extremely professional.
The equipment and gear is in very good condition.
Was lucky to sight 4 huge Mantas on 2 different days, but was not lucky with the Mola Mola.
The guides are experienced and pleasant.
Thank you all again.

2  Thank RAWM72
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My daughter and I arrived in Bali in the height of the peak season and decided we would like to learn to dive. I did some research on Trip Advisor and contacted Atlantis. Right from the start they were responsive, friendly, accommodating and professional. Jerome and Marie were great behind the scenes. Our instructors Cissy and Robbie were awesome. Cissy in particular was very caring and patient. Be warned - do your assigned homework before you arrive and be prepared for a gruelling day one of course work and pool dives. We didn't finish until 8 p.m. but that was because Cissy and Robbie wanted to be sure that we mastered every skill we needed to know. Days 2 and 3 were spent in Tulamben which offered a coral garden and wreck diving. Awesome for total beginners. The pace was a lot more relaxed and thoroughly enjoyable. We passed our course with flying colours and I cant wait to dive again.

2  Thank Ginny R