“Awesome guide and friendly staff”

Atlantis International Bali
Ranked #3 of 164 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Dune Atlantis International Bali Dive Center Padi 5 star IDC *36058. Operating throughout Asia since 1996, we propose : Day Trip, Padi Course from beginner to instructor and dive safari around Bali. Our professional and friendly staff offers you the best service and the most sensational Bali dive experience. Diving for us is not a job - we love what we do, so allow us to share with you our passion...
Reviewed August 12, 2013

had a great time diving with Atlantis, guides were experienced and friendly and mostly importantly very helpful. two thumbs up !!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"diving equipment"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Anyone unsure or undecided on which dive centre to go with, THIS has gotta be IT!

Extremely helpful Director Jerome supported by a fantastic team and they make sure you are not just another customer despite an obviously busy and popular centre.

We did our dives from 4-6 August. All credit goes to DEPU, our very patient divemaster blessed with a pair of 'superman' eyes who first spotted the Mola Mola from afar when no one could see anything and it took me a while to spot a pair of white lips slowly taking form!

Was impressed when we received a call in our hotel room from the dive centre one morning advising us that the van coming by would be late by 5 mins as they have been held up by divers that have yet shown up at their pick up point. You know for sure that even small details are important and are not overlooked.

I have been in very good hands for dive sites with challenging currents (SD Point, Crystal Bay and Manta Point). Expert guidance! It meant a lot to me especially when I've been ill before the dive trip and was unsure I could manage.

KADEK the jovial Assistant Instructor will be missed too.

There's so much good to say, I'm totally bowled over by the amazing experience! .... and YES! I am certainly coming back again!

Kudos to everyone; though I never got to meet the Security CHABY (Dog)! A very big thank you Atlantis!

1  Thank Angeline T
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Atlantis was a recommendation from my regular diver friend and he couldn’t be more right. It was easy dealing with everybody at Atlantis. People were friendly, from the driver to the admin lady to the person who manage the rental. Depu, our divemaster, is one of the best I’ve dived with so far. He has very sharp eyes! I was very excited to have seen the Mola Mola and the Manta Rays at close range. AWESOME experience both on-land and in the ocean. Thank you Depu. Thank you Atlantis.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Beautiful diving done under expert guidance. This dive center is the best I have done ever. I have been diving since 1993, I know what I am talking about. I recommend this basis to anyone who wants to do safe, quiet and relaxed diving. Thanks again Depu.