“Excellent conditions, wonderful people !”

Atlantis International Bali
Book In Advance
More Info
$165.00*
and up
Day trip around Nusa Penida
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dune Bali is a Dive Center Padi 5 star IDC *36058. Operating throughout Asia since 1996, we propose : Day Trip, Padi Course from beginner to instructor and dive safari around Bali. Our professional and friendly staff offers you the best service and the most sensational Bali dive experience. Diving for us is not a job - we love what we do, so allow us to share with you our passion
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is the best diving center I've been diving with so far.
First of all, the center is really quick to answer your responses and perfectly organized. The PADI material was at the hotel when we reach it, so that we could take the lessons for the next day and begin the courses (Advanced for me and Open Water for my friend). Then, the dives : perfect security conditions on board and in the water, and the dive masters know perfectly the places. Delphine and Christophe are amazing as they are fond of photography and of macro so they will show you unexpected little creatures, hiding in coral or in the sand. I wouldn't advice any other diving center, that's for sure ! Enjoy !

1  Thank Elena B
in 5 reviews
"diving equipment"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Sucha great time! our dive instructors really took care of us and know what they are talking about - lots of expereince. Very professional and friendly. Great diviing all round. Will come back,
cheers,

Nat, Elmar, Jane and Ian

1  Thank Natasha N
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I spent around 4 1/2 months with Atlantis. Not only did i meet incredible people and feel like part of the family but i also managed to bag a Dive masters and Instructors certification.
I learned so much from all the FANTASTIC instructors and Dive masters. All different and special in their own way.
I feel like i have had the best training . So much knowledge, experience and love of the ocean has been weaved into me! i am so grateful for the diver i have become thanks to them.
I really do recommend Atlantis to anyone! no matter what age or gender.
I have memories that i will always cherish and crazy experiences i will never forget.
Atlantis will always have a place in my heart

Huge amount of love to the entire Atlantis family.. especially to Marie and Cedric. You guys are superstars!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Thanks to Jerome for quick, thorough responses to our inquiries. My wife and I had no previous experience, limited time, and wanted to complete the OWD course. Atlantis delivered with professionalism, an accommodating approach, and uncompromised safety. Great communication along the way. Our Instructor, Christophe, took personal interest in us and immediately made us feel comfortable and welcome. We knew we picked the right place within minutes. Top of the line diver and instructor, with a special passion for underwater digital photography. Even with less than ideal weather conditions and dive visibility, all dives were breathtaking! Wished we could have stayed longer.