Aroma Spa Retreat - CLOSED
Review Highlights
The most amazing experience, best treatments ever!

I had several hours to kill before my late night flight home. I booked the 4 hour Body and Face... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2018
Christamb57
Nowra, Australia
The best reflexology is Asia

My husband & I had the 1.5hr reflexology which was amazing. Very professional & incrediably... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2018
happttraveller
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews body brushing airport chill package relax massage hair treatment ginger tea hair wash pure bliss foot massage absolute heaven reflexology treatment hour treatment full body massage natural products staff were lovely well trained staff fell asleep sea breeze
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

We stumbled across this amazing spa facility along Sanur beach, offering all sorts of treatments. Fabulous prices and even more fabulous smiles and friendliness of staff. The reflexology and shoulder massage was the best I have ever had. It was so peaceful with the feeling of the sea breeze on your face. Look out for the daily specials on the board out the front....more than 50% off certain treatments each day. Thank you Suti for your wonderful relaxing treatment.

Sonya D, Owner at Aroma Spa Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

I am so pleased you walked past and you enjoyed your treatments. Thank you for the review it is reviews on trip advisor that bring us our business Thank you for taking the time
Regards
Sonya

Reviewed July 5, 2017

A colleague from Bali recommended this place and I am very happy to have followed the advice. Here in Europe such a service is not available, even when paying 5 times the price. I had booked a half-day package and it was just perfect! The staff is extremely qualified and professional.
I had tried another spa in Ubud which was nice but still didn't come close to Aroma.
I highly recommend this spa and hope to go back soon.

Sonya D, Owner at Aroma Spa Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

We spend a lot of time on training our staff to what we call the Aroma method they are tested trained retrained if necessary and it is wonderful when we get a review like this and we realise that the effort is so worthwhile as we have happy guests.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

5/5 beautiful location, lovely and friendly staff as well. Very professional environment
. Definitely will go back next time we are in Sanur

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to review us we look forward to you coming back again
Kind Regards Sonya

Reviewed July 4, 2017

We had a lovely relaxing time in sanur, people very friendly and helpfull.
We hope to come back soon!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sonya D, Owner at Aroma Spa Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

THank you for taking the time to review us I hope we see you again very very soon

Reviewed July 4, 2017

Great service, extremely attentive staff but not overwhelming. Perfect day. Most relaxed I've been in years!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Now this really makes me smile JOB DONE YOUR REALLY RELAXED Thankyou for the review