“Wonderfully pampered”

Aroma Spa Retreat
Ranked #1 of 64 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: If you are in Bali join us at award winning Aroma Spa Retreat for an experience that will change the way you feel. We have free transport except from Ubud so come to Sanur and join us and experience our difference have a packages or individual treatments.Aroma Spa Retreat offers unique spa experiences in Sanur Bali, Aroma Spa Retreat offers clients a sequence of treatments that work together to relax, renew and revive the stressed and fatigued. Aroma Spa Retreat Sanur offers Full day treatments for 7 hours, or half day treatments for 4 hours or many different individual treatments. If you want the deluxe unique experience the Aroma Signature is the full day includes 7 hours of treatments lunch and 2 fresh juices. One treatment is nice, 7 hours of treatments change the way you feel. " I have never had more than a facial and a massage together, the treatments at Aroma Spa Retreat left me in a deeply relaxed state that I thought was not possible for me, a real WOW experience everyone should do a day package at Aroma Spa Retreat" Yvette Melbourne. Please note we do not take bookings on facebook
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Melbourne
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Wonderfully pampered”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

My sister in law and I spent 5 hours on Mother's Day at Aroma spa. We felt wonderfully spoilt and pampered. Loved all the therapies, we had the option one half day package. The therapists were lovely, and very professional. The massage was lovely, all over a beautiful afternoon. We went home walking on air! Well worth a visit. The decor is gorgeous too!
Helen, Melbourne

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Berry
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“HEAVENLY - and great value!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I recently spent 3 weeks at the Sanur Beach Hotel, Sanur, and I visited the Aroma Spa Retreat twice. The Spa has been completely renovated since 2012, (if you were there then, it was dismal ....) Now it s a visual delight of Balinese beauty, with tropical flowers, breezy muslin curtains, tinkling music and decadent cushions and aromatic potions. The gentle, willing staff have clearly been well trained - the first day I spent FIVE HOURS there! I had a facial, manicure, pedicure, and an hour long massage with the talented Rasti. They even washed and blow dried my hair to remove the massage oil ...... ! All this for less than the cost of an hour long massage in Australia! I acknowledge Sonya and all the staff for creating such a gorgeous space. It was a nurturing, decadent, delightful experience - and we will return next year, so I plan on at least another five hours in their capable hands!

1 Thank Sandra G
sonya189, Owner at Aroma Spa Retreat, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Sandra
Thank you for your review we have spent a lot of time and money trying to recreate an authentic Balinese experience with standards of cleanliness you would expect in a first world country and getting this feedback tells us we are going in the right direction.I will pass your comments onto the staff they love to get positive feedback as well as any helpful hints.
Many thanks for taking the time
Perth, Australia
“I felt like I was floating above the Massage table”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

WOW - the music, aromas the whole experience was just perfect. I just laid down on the table and switched off --totally at the mercy of ambience , water ,music the smells sending me in to a very deep beautiful blissful semi conscious slumber – felt like I was the only person there, Highly recommend it to all -- I will be back 

sonya189, Owner at Aroma Spa Retreat, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Loved the description it means we have got it right and I will be sharing these wonderful words with teh staff Thank you for taking the time to review us I know busy people home from a holiday must think I am home I cant be bothered but it means a huge amount to us and everyone in our business Thankyou so much
Regards
Worksop, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Absolute magic”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Visited the Aroma Spa during our recent visit to the Sanur Beach Hotel, Bali. From start to finish it was a lovely relaxing experience. We went for the Pamper package which lasted just over two hours and it was well worth it. The staff are lovely but then that's nothing new for Bali. The only thing I could complain about was that the air conditioning in the massage room was a little bit too high and I felt cold, other than that it was absolute magic.

Visited April 2013
sonya189, Owner at Aroma Spa Retreat, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Dear Absolute magic
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback we love getting our clients reviews and share them with our staff be assured we will adjust the air conditioning so that when you return you will be completely happy Thank you
Sonya
“The best Spa, in the best location in the world.”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

What great staff & perfect setting. The treatments were world class. I'll be back as soon as possible, can't wait. Recommended to all.

Visited April 2013