We were stay there for the last few days of our Bali trip!
Very nice walking entrance, especially during the night with certain lights!
The decoration of the house is the style which we prefer! Traditional bali house! We spent our night time sitting outside of the room, enjoy the peaceful time belong to us!
The service is great! We left at early morning around 4am, the boss still try to offer us breakfast!
They got up early than us just want to make sure the taxi will be arrived on time!
Unforgettable memory left in there, we will be back!
Only one thing you have to concern is if you want to swimming you have to walk around 3 mins! For me it's not a big deal! Also the swimming pool is nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kayu Sugih Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayu Sugih Guest House Hotel Sanur
- Kayu Sugih Guest House Sanur, Bali