We stayed here 9 nights, and had complementary pick up and drop off to Airport. The setting and garden is gorgeous, and totally quiet.
we didn't want the American breakfast, so we asked for the local Balinese breakfast which was very tasty. Breakfast is served as soon as you wake up, which was in our case mostly around mid-day.
The first night I found my pillow was too thick for me, so I was given a thinner one when I asked.
We were given beach towels when we asked. In fact you got the feeling that anything you needed (within reason!) could be provided with a smile, most relaxing place I have ever stayed!!!
we only had one problem with the room (and that was easily fixed) and that was that all the windows weren't screened so mosquitos got in. We just went and bought a plug-in mozzie zapper from the local supermarket and problem solved. (we had a fan room)
TV had heaps of English channels and wifi worked all the time.
We would definitely stay here again.
Beach was only about 5 min walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kayu Sugih Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayu Sugih Guest House Hotel Sanur
- Kayu Sugih Guest House Sanur, Bali