“The dreams come true in the dream place”
Review of Crystal Divers

Crystal Divers
Helsinki
“The dreams come true in the dream place”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Crystals is The place to be, gotta love it! The staff and everybody around is the most welcoming and so nice and friendly! Also the system with the equipment is just awesome: once you start your course you don't need to worry about any fins or tanks, they just loan you everything.
I just fullfilled my lifetime dream by doing the open water driver course last june, and this is just the beginning! I will come back and do the other courses as well, thanks to the more-than-great-experience! Thank you guys, missing you already!

-Lumi from Finland

Visited June 2013

Singapore, Singapore
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Good experience and instructors!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was recommended by my friend who dives with Crystal Divers before. My experience with Crystal Divers was very good. It was my first time diving and I want to try how's diving like, hence I took the Discovery Scuba Diving course which involve 1 pool session and 1 day of an open water dive. I choose 2 dives at Tulamben. I was taught by Toto for my theory and pool session - Toto was very funny and nice. His instructions was clear and I enjoyed my pool session with him. My dives in Tulamben was with a team of Japanese divers. As I have no experience, an instructor is with me and I was guided by Taka, the Course Director of Crystal Divers. I enjoyed my dives with Taka as he was very careful during the process. Overall I think safety precautions are well managed and the 2 dives in Tulamben was an eye opener for me. I am very glad I took my first step and am considering to go for Open Water Diving course so that I could dive more in future!

Visited August 2013
Edinburgh
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Awesome dive school”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I completed a PADI sidemount course with instructor Robin last week, and have to say it was absolutely fantastic. Robin was an excellent instructor - very patient with excellent communication skills. He is a very skilled sidemount diver himself and it was a joy to watch his 'textbook' sidemount diving. Day one in the classroom and pool to get familiar with the equipment, and day two involved three excellent shore dives. I would highly recommend this course to anyone considering doing sidemount diving. All the equipment was included in the course, which used new Hollis SMS 50 BCDs. I enjoyed the course so much that I have just invested in my own set of sidemount gear.

Crystal divers are a professionally run outfit, I was thoroughly impressed with them. So much so, that it is my intension to complete an IDC course with them at the start or next year.

Visited August 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Professional, Safe and Fun learning experience”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Based on reviews in Tripadvisor, we selected the Crystal Divers PADI dive shop for our PADI Open Water course. This is a 3 day practical dive course with a mandatory e-learning class that you have to complete prior to attending the practical course.

Crystal divers picked us up from the hotel (The Pavilions in Sanur) and we were greeted by the "high preast" of diving Mr. Toto. Toto has more than 12.000 recorded dives and is a master of skillfull teaching. Toto also excell in magic tricks both above and under water, which made the whole dive experience even more enjoyable.

We trained 1 day in the swimming pool and as Toto was training other PADI divers looking to become instructors we actually had 3-4 other experts looking after our every move.

After the swimming pool session two days followed with dives of the Sanur beach and on the ship wreck of the east Bali coast. During all our dives Toto and his skilled crew tought us the skills of PADI Open Water course in a professional, fun and safe way. And with all the necessary patientence. All the drills were explained beforehand so we felt 100% safe during the actual dives.

I can highly recommend the Crystal Divers PADI training courses. It's was a great, fun and safe learning experience. Hat's off to you Toto!

Visited July 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great experience, wonderful instructor.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We just finished our open water dive training and have to recommend this as the place to go for any training! Our instructor was Kwok-Zu who was very patient, knowledgable, professional with enthusiasm for diving. Just what we needed for this experience! We feel well equipped to take on our next dive adventure.

Visited July 2013