Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
a wonderful experience!

I did not expect I can pass PADI exam so comfortably and relatively easily before. My instructor... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
qingqinginaachen
A great dive company no matter what your diving experience

This is a great dive company with a good standard of rental equipment if you donโ€™t have your own... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Craig W
โ€‚โ€‚
Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $13.80
from $10.00
from $60.00
from $90.00
More Info
All reviews dive shop manta point padang bai usat liberty wreck rescue diver course open water whole team nusa penida manta rays fun dives great dive dive spots a lot of fun sea life amazing instructor these guys pick ups
Reviewed March 9, 2019

Our three kids, ages 11, 12 and 14, received 3-day OWD certification at Joe's. Wonderful experience with outstanding instructors (Ismael and Lou). Very friendly and professional operation. We'd all love to dive with them again.

1  Thank tachnergrams2019
joesgonediving, Owner at Joe's Gone Diving, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2019

Thank You very much for your review, it was our pleasure to train your children :-) We hope to see you soon for some diving :-)

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I did the 3 day Open Water PADI course with Joeโ€™s and had a wonderful experience.
Our dive instructor (Nanne) and Dive Master (Lou) were both incredibly patient, supportive and friendly!

All of the staff were welcoming (including Buttons the dog!) and transfers were timely and worry free. Lunches were included and were delicious all 3 days and were catered to our dietary requirements (vegan).

All communication prior to the course was clear and efficient.

The sites we visited whilst diving in the open water were great for our skill level and had some beautiful sights, including lots of fish, coral reef and the Liberty shipwreck.

Thanks Joeโ€™s Gone Diving!!

Date of experience: March 2019
joesgonediving, Owner at Joe's Gone Diving, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Thank You very much for your review it's really nice to see that you have enjoyed yourself, keep diving and I hope you all will be back :-)

Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Did PADI Wreck Diver and Fish ID. Dive center is well organized, staff is friendly and professional - itโ€™s a pleasure to be around them. The cars they use to go to the dive sites are comfortable, lunch is very good. I liked that they pay a lot of attention to reef conservation - they have reef safe sunscreen, promote using refillable drinking bottles, etc.

My instructor was Markus - he is very experienced & knowledgeable and also fun to be around. I learned a lot both during the knowledge reviews and in the water.

Overall a great experience & looking forward to return!

Date of experience: March 2019

Thank You Vlad for your review and see you in a couple of months for your other specialties :-)

Reviewed March 3, 2019

Great diving school!
Did my Rescue Course and Divemaster here. It was an amazing experience!
The team is like family. I felt involved right away.
It was hard work, but I learned a lot in a short time.
I will be back for my IDC.
Thanks to the Course Director and whole team for guiding me through the Divemaster course.
Cheers,
Chris

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank christopherdaniel582

Thank You Chris and see you in a month for your IDC :-)

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

We went diving with JOEโ€™s gone diving in Bali. Great experience, with beautiful dives, nice and professional gides and it was all well organized. Thanks all!

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Moniek K
joesgonediving, Owner at Joe's Gone Diving, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2019

Thank You very much for your review Moniek, good to see that you and your husband had a great time we hope to see you back in the future :-)