“Fantastic Dive!”
Review of Joe's Gone Diving

Joe's Gone Diving
Ranked #4 of 143 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Joe's Gone Diving Bali is a Dutch-owned PADI 5* IDC dive center in Sanur on Bali, managed by Jan and Mirjam. We arrange all your daily scuba diving trips, dive safaris and PADI courses up to PADI IDC staff Instructor on Bali for you. At Joe's, we like you to get the most out of this impressive dive destination and make your precious time off relaxing and fun. How? We always dive in small groups with experienced dive masters & instructors and have excellent facilities.
Mahe Island, Seychelles
“Fantastic Dive!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Just came back from fantastic dive safari in Bali! I booked my trip through Joe's and have to say - the guys in this dive centre - was excellent and very professional! Mirjam (owner) helped my to book entire trip - including the accomadation on the first and last day of the arrival! The dive centre its self very clean and well organized. I very expirience diver and without hesitation can say - its the most organized dive centre i've ever seen! If you planning your trip to Bali - I highly recommend to go for safari! They can organize safari with minimum 2 pax! I was very lucky - we were group of 5, we never meet before but become a good friends and had a lot of fun! Also the hotels Mirjam booked for the dive safari was awesome!
Read this rewiev, pack your bag and LET'S GO DIVING!

Visited August 2013

• Thai first
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Excellent. Would definitely go back”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Did three days diving whilst in sanur and would definitely use this company again. Very well organised with rapid responses to emails. Small groups of divers per dive master (we had no more than three per group and on some of the dives I had a dive master to myself). Indonesian dive masters were excellent with a great knowledge of the local marine life. Would recommend to others.

Visited July 2013
“Great experience all round. Very friendly and professional staff and owners.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My daughter and I recently completed the Open Water Course at Joe's. Tarryn, our instructor, was fantastic - a very calming presence - and Jan, not Joe! - the owner was open, friendly and obviously a passionate diver.
My daughter had some difficulties due to a bad head cold, but everyone was very patient and understanding, and a possibly very negative experience turned into a positive one for all.
Great dives, and I now feel confident and motivated to continue my diving adventure.
Highly recommend Joe's - small groups, friendly and knowledgable staff, and an owner who is in it for the passion and will not treat you like another customer.

Visited August 2013
Brielle, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
“Professionals all the way”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife and I went diving with Joe's gone diving, for fun dives and a PADI advanced course.
We dived with in total 6 different instructors( we did quite some diving) and all made a very professional impression on us, while being also very nice personalities. In one case one in our party did not feel so well, and the caring of the staff was very impressive.
Also the dive school is very well organized. You Always get quick response, via Phone, tekst message or email, and they are flexible to adapt to your needs. In short, very reliable.
You feel in good, save hands, and they take care of you in a very friendly and professional way.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Perfect!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I had a perfect experience over three days of diving with Joe's Gone Diving. Small groups, relaxed atmosphere, and friendly guides, and great dives all made it a wonderful experience. If I return to Bali, I will be diving with Joe's.