“FRESH AND TASTEY”

Maya's Coffee & Smoothie Bar
Ranked #42 of 582 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Popular Coffee and Smoothie Bar in Sanur, Bali. Maya's serves besides healthy drinks some great breakfasts, brunches, sandwiches and meals from the BBQ. Eggs Benedict, Salmon Scramble, Chicken Sandwich and Nachos made in the BBQ are some popular food choices from the menu. The Coffee shop has free WIFI and daily newspapers for the guests to enjoy...
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We called in on our 2nd day here cause we love our fruit drinks for breakfast and we ended up having our breakfast here for the rest of the week. Beautiful fresh fruit juices and delicious scrambled eggs with advacado and the eggs were moist and not too dry - cooked to perfection. The fruit salad was to die for. I cant remember everything we had but I do remember it was ALL beautiful.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (208)

Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

Great and healthy breakfast. Delicious smoothies. I’d recommend to everyone. Cheap prices. Quiet location :)

Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

Have been here before for breakfast and it was good so this time it was for lunch but we were sadly let down.
Can’t beat the classic club sandwich right ?...well you can when it’s made without love.
Both our orders were dry...the bread , the chicken , it was ordinary.
I had a mint lemonade as well and it was more mint than lemonade , I couldn’t even drink half of it.
Staff were very lax too , so much so one of them had fallen asleep behind the counter when I went to pay the bill .
It’s not often I get disappointed , today was the day.

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Where to start? I read all the reviews and was excited to try the place.
It doesn’t disappoint! The food looks absolutely stunning, perfectly served.
We had the avocado breakfast, smashed avocado, perfectly poached eggs, salsa all served on toasted bread. Really great.
The cinnamon toast was excellent 2 large pieces of toast with a small jug of maple syrup.
The açai bowl was delicious, fresh fruit, and grains all served beautifully in a lovely pottery bowl.
The kids had waffles, 1 order of waffles was too much for them! It’s a massive serving.

It’s not a very big place seating is at a premium.

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Visited for breakfast and ordered the Açai Bowl and the Sweet Dragon Bowl, they both looked absolutely fantastic but turned out to be very watery which was a bit of a let down. On the upside, the Tea and Coffee was very good - the best I’ve came across in Bali!

Date of visit: July 2019
SmoothieNow, Owner at Maya's Coffee & Smoothie Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that the Acai Bowl didn't meet your expectations. Thank you for your feedback and it helps us to make it better for next time round.