I have stayed at many villas in Bali, and this ranks as my all time favourite! The property itself is fairly large, enough to feel the privacy if you need it. The villa is nicely laid out, and the size is just nice. The pool has nice touches like spouting water from a Balinese sculpture; airconditioning in the room is cool; amenities are excellent, including adequate water for drinking (some villas stinge on this); and there are more than sufficient power points to charge all your electronic devices.
The spa is great, and Dewi was an excellent therapist. The Restaurant features unique touches in terms of food variety and quality. Even the tea served in the villa are high-end TWG tea bags.
Location-wise, it's about a 15 minute walk to the beach, although the villa provides free shuttle service.
As for the service staff, they were all very friendly and efficient.
Overall, a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mahagiri Villas Sanur is a charming complex of 18 luxury villas designed to capture the essence of a traditional Balinese community in the spiritually charged village of Sanur. This exclusive collection of Bali villas in Sanur is a well-balanced fusion of island artistry and modern elegance. The entire property is a boutique enclave encompassed within a landscape of tropical greenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Mahagiri Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mahagiri Villas Hotel Sanur
- Mahagiri Villas Sanur, Bali