"Welcome home" was our greeting as we arrived at the beautiful Mahagiri Villas... all the staff from the gardeners to the head chef proceeded to make us feel very welcome and very at home. Most of the time we felt like the only people there even though most villas were occupied.
We stayed in a three bedroom villa with a large private pool and beautiful garden. The rooms were spacious, very clean and beautifully decorated with amazing bathrooms and outdoor showers.
The breakfasts were lovely, one day in the villa and the other days in the very friendly restaurant. Dinner, prepared by Chef Mudana and staff was delicious and highly recommended, I had the Indonesian set menu ... a "must try".
A driver was always available to drop us around Sanur and pick up if necessary.
Even after checkout we were welcomed back to collect our bags, shower and change for our late flight and provided with two vehicles to take us (4 adults) to the airport at the end of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mahagiri Villas Sanur is a charming complex of 18 luxury villas designed to capture the essence of a traditional Balinese community in the spiritually charged village of Sanur. This exclusive collection of Bali villas in Sanur is a well-balanced fusion of island artistry and modern elegance. The entire property is a boutique enclave encompassed within a landscape of tropical greenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Mahagiri Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mahagiri Villas Hotel Sanur
- Mahagiri Villas Sanur, Bali