Open today: 6:30 AM - 8:00 PM

from $67.65
from $101.82
from $135.99
More Info
All reviews dive master nusa penida divemaster internship manta rays snorkeling trip padang bai open water experienced instructors dive sites manta point diving course mola mola special thanks marine life dive shop professional company great diving
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2020

We had a great time doing our Advanced Scuba dive course. Andy and Omar are amazing Diving Masters and trained by the best in the world. During our dives apart from the knowledge we also had the opportunity to see turtles, sting ray, manta ray and much more.
I highly advice to give them a call and book the dives with Andy and Omar.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 28, 2019

Chose blue season after visiting a few of the main dive companies in Sanur and had also been recommended by my grandfather. We walked into the chilled out atmosphere with a bug welcome, about five or six dive masters sitting started chatting to us. They didn’t work for the company but were traveling Bali and heading out that day, this was the first good sign that it was popular throughout the dive community. We started chatting to Andy one of the instructors and he could not have been more kind, helpful and patient with us. It was my first time diving and my father hadn’t been in 15 years so wanted a refresher. There was no pressure to book anything there and then and he helped us figure out the best value for money. Walked us through exactly a what would be involved. We returned later that day and they booked us in. No pressure to pay there and then either which was brilliant. We were heading out on Christmas Day so thought they might rank up the price but no extra charge.
We set out on time the next day. Our instructor for the day was Yoshi. I cannot recommend him enough, he was so patient, safe and fun at the same time. There was also three guys with us on the drive and boat who were completing their Dave’s master course and they were very forthcoming with information Andy didn’t seem to mind my endless questions.
Overall BSB was the best value for money throughout the companies in Sanur and I cannot fault them.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

I first arrived at blue season Bali to do my divemaster internship for 2 months. But after meeting the amazing staff and previous candidates, I decided to stick around to do my IDC and MSDT experience.

The divemaster program was so much fun! Working with Agus was such a pleasure. He made us laugh so much everyday and it never felt like work. Agus is such a talented diver and I’ve learnt so much from him. I’ve really improved my diving skills during my DM program. It was also amazing having the opportunity to work with costumers. I learned so much about costumer service and the dive industry.

I can proudly say, doing my IDC was the best decision I ever made. Our course director Sam was an incredible teacher! He is insanely knowledgeable and I could not imagine doing my ICD with anyone else. He supported us every step of the way, gave us the best advice and was always there to talk to if you needed too. The program has a great structure, and it was so easy to following making the IDC experience so enjoyable and involving very little stress.

During my 2 week MSDT experience I got to work with the amazing instructors at blue season Bali. AK came along with my DSD costumers and I to make sure I felt comfortable teaching being a new instructor. I really appreciated his patients, and advice. Felix and I worked together on the rescue course and it was so much fun. I really admire the way he makes sure everyone is having the best time on the course. He goes above and beyond to make sure all the students preform the the highest ability whilst exposing them to some of the most challenging scenarios, ensuring that they will become confident rescue divers. Felix has taught me a lot and can’t wait to share all the knowledge that I’ve learnt from him with my future students.

The best part about this experience was the people and friendships I made. The people you meet here are going to be your friends for life. Living and working together builds the strongest bonds. It’s amazing living with a group of people who are just as passionate about the ocean as you are and getting to go diving together, going out for dinners, exploring Bali on our days off and parties! I’ll never forget the blue season family.

I am forever grateful for this amazing opportunity. Once again, thank you blue season Bali❤️

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019

This is my first time diving and it made me love it from now on. Cant wait to have a second time for this. Next time i must get the diving certificate. The instructors there were so nice and caring. They took care of us under the sea so well and taught us all the basic skills for diving.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 15, 2019 via mobile

Went with a friend to try their one day Deep Sea Discovery dive and it was great! I had no intention to get a licence before this, but now I am tempted.

Pros:
- Felt very safe in the hands of professionals. Trained in a pool session first and knew what was going to happen. Safety first!
- Two dives. Lots of fish and amazing sights. Corals etc.
- Costs included pickup from hotel, great food, equipment etc. No hidden costs.
- Was in contact with the team directly before to ask for advice on where to go/what to choose. Super friendly!

Cons:
- None.

5/5 recommend.