“strange food”

Ranked #57 of 467 Restaurants in Sanur
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Food very much below average, I ordered a T Bone Steak and what I received was a very, very, very small piece of meat covered in that much salt and garlic, it was inedible and sent back. Size of steak, well lets say it would fit into a beer glass and wouldnt touch the sides laying flat, give it a miss :-/ :-/

1  Thank DavidF420

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We found this restaurant by accident a few years ago and let me say they do the best fillet steaks and sirloin steaks in Sanur. No fat and cooked to perfection. If you're in Sanur and in the mood for a steak go and visit Rib you won't be disappointed! If you're staying in Sanur they offer a free pick up and drop from your hotel as a courtesy service.

1  Thank Richard D
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Ate 2 evening meals here and 2 breakfasts. First meal I had the chicken schnitzel and it was delicious and freshly made, partner had the ribs and were really good. 2nd night I had the soup as I was still not feeling the best and it was also good. For breakfast we chose the american I think it was 35,000 ($3.50) and was more than enough for us to start the day with. Overall value for money,good service,good atmosphere and the food was fresh and well presented.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Although we did have a good seafood meal there the first time ,our second visit we ordered the seafood platter for 2 . The crab had no meat and the same with the lobster.We complained but nothing was done.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The service was excellent, staff very friendly, nice atmosphere and they picked us up and dropped us off at the hotel. Maybe they got a bad batch of ribs but there were extremely tough. Steak was ok and sides were good. Waitress offered to substitute ribs for something else which was very nice. They said if you don't like them, you won't have to pay. All else was so good we paid and had a great evening inspite of the meat. As I said, all the rest was very good. I'd give the food 3 stars and the rest 5 stars. Very friendly staff and good service.