“The ribs were really tough and steak just OK”
Review of Rib Restaurant

Rib Restaurant
Ranked #93 of 486 Restaurants in Sanur
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The service was excellent, staff very friendly, nice atmosphere and they picked us up and dropped us off at the hotel. Maybe they got a bad batch of ribs but there were extremely tough. Steak was ok and sides were good. Waitress offered to substitute ribs for something else which was very nice. They said if you don't like them, you won't have to pay. All else was so good we paid and had a great evening inspite of the meat. As I said, all the rest was very good. I'd give the food 3 stars and the rest 5 stars. Very friendly staff and good service.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

nice staff and decent prices too! had the steak fillet and was it cooked perfect!! friend had the chicken shnitzel and loved it, as well came with dessert that was sweet ending to atmosphere, value and Flavour! wished i found it earlier

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Decor is very pleasant and all the greenery and wood at night definitely adds to the tropical feel. Service was very attentive, however, food was not the high point. It was pleasant but we have tried the ristafel (selection of Bali foods) at a few other places and this wasn't a standout. Needed a lot more flavours - and I don't just mean chilli. Friend had the Cap Chay which she eats at almost every meal and said allthough the vegetables were more interesting than other places the flavour wasn't as good. We actually wanted to try the ribs but they weren't a real feature on the menu other than the Babi guling which needed to be ordered a day before. I understand why, but we hadn't planned ahead and there was only one other rib item on menu.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Our third yearly trip to Sanur. Once again, Rib is a stand out for us. The chicken and corn soup is the best we have ever eaten and the Chicken Cordon Bleu is delicious. I think in total this year we ate at Rib three times. The owner/manager Putu is a wonderful host and always provides prompt pick-up and drop-off service to your hotel. His car is so comfortable and cool to ride in and he is more like a friend than anything else to our family now! Back to Sanur in October where we will be seeing Putu and visiting Rib many times - whether for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a cool drink in their wonderful restaurant!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I must say that my experience at the restaurant has changed my view of trip advisor forever. The ribs were so bad that , three out of the four that ordered them would not eat them and went to another restaurant. I choose the restaurant and so ate some of the ribs. They were tough and chewy. I will say that they did make a very good margarita and they tried very hard to be helpful with the service. If you want ribs, I would give this place a miss!