“couldnt organise anything”

Milano Spa
Ranked #25 of 67 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
Reviewed April 17, 2012

emailed spa before leaving Perth to make sure my wifes 50th went well
Was sent confirmation email to pick up two people from hotel
10.00 am , this comes and goes
nobody turns up
Hotel rang and they arrived
excuse that was an internet booking , we didnt know about it
My wife and friend were not impressed with service or quality of spa , not air conditioned
Didn't stay
they went to another spa next to wicked parrot and enjoyed

Reviewed April 15, 2012

A good choice for spa in Sanur. Falls effectively between the extravagance and high costs of the hotel spas and the budget "walk-in " type spas. lacked the exotic and gentle Balinese atmosphere of similar range spas in Ubud

1  Thank Des L
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have been to this spa on many occasions but not for 2yrs. We went twice for massage, scrub and bath. On both occasions we were the only ones there. The massage was great, could have spent more time on neck and shoulders. Scrub and bath wonderful. In the past we were offered tea and melon this time only tea.
The venue certainly needs re vamping, massage tables old and cracked, they do cover them with sarong. If they spent a little money on renovating and the little touches this would be once again an excellent place, as it is now I probably would go elsewhere

1  Thank DJUMA
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I walked in at 7.00pm for a pedicure and was attended to straight away. I was the only cliet that I could see and it was very quiet in the front area where I was seated. Then as I was begining to relax some young men on scooters pulled up and sat talking to the therapists that were seated out front. They were extremely noisy and I felt not that considerate to their surroundings. Maybe I was expecting too much, but I had spent the day with my children and this was my time to relax and I did not feel relaxed at all!!

That being said the pedicure was good, nail polish was of a high standard (Revlon if I recall correctly) and still looked good for weeks after.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

We visited this spa on a daily basis for 10 days as they are very friendly and the prices are great. Check out their other spa opposite Hardy's for more privacy.