“great massage but venue tired and run down”
Review of Milano Spa

Milano Spa
Ranked #26 of 70 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have been to this spa on many occasions but not for 2yrs. We went twice for massage, scrub and bath. On both occasions we were the only ones there. The massage was great, could have spent more time on neck and shoulders. Scrub and bath wonderful. In the past we were offered tea and melon this time only tea.
The venue certainly needs re vamping, massage tables old and cracked, they do cover them with sarong. If they spent a little money on renovating and the little touches this would be once again an excellent place, as it is now I probably would go elsewhere

1  Thank DJUMA

Reviewed February 29, 2012

I walked in at 7.00pm for a pedicure and was attended to straight away. I was the only cliet that I could see and it was very quiet in the front area where I was seated. Then as I was begining to relax some young men on scooters pulled up and sat talking to the therapists that were seated out front. They were extremely noisy and I felt not that considerate to their surroundings. Maybe I was expecting too much, but I had spent the day with my children and this was my time to relax and I did not feel relaxed at all!!

That being said the pedicure was good, nail polish was of a high standard (Revlon if I recall correctly) and still looked good for weeks after.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

We visited this spa on a daily basis for 10 days as they are very friendly and the prices are great. Check out their other spa opposite Hardy's for more privacy.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Very friendly staff, professional massage; good atmosphere; private room and very competitive rates.

1  Thank Brendan O
Reviewed December 20, 2011

We were walking past and recognized it fromourprevious visit two years ago.

They were able to do Our treatment even though we did not have a appointment with good discount.

We had a variety of treatments including manicure, pedi and massage. All very happy.

Tip .. Ensure price is negotiated prior to treatment. If you want anything else outside the deal it is ore difficult to bargain.

1  Thank Hutlea