“Good atmosphere”
Review of Mona Lisa Cafe

Mona Lisa Cafe
Ranked #36 of 487 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The restaurant has a good atmosphere the food was good but not many chose for vegatarian the scrimp we good was a bit overcooked but the overall experiences was okay. Ask for a table in the back to avoid noise and smell from the road.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,673)

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This restaurant is outstanding! The food is of an outstanding standard at very reasonable prices. We promised ourselves that we would eat at a different restaurant each night on our holiday but we couldn't resist going to this place 3 nights of our 10 day holiday. Staff are attentive and efficient. We witnessed dozens of people arriving without reservations who were very disappointed in being turned away! Booking is a must!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The food here is just beautiful. Make sure you book ahead. The staff are really lovely and especially good to the kids

Reviewed July 12, 2014

In the Main Street of sanur Bali is the Mona Lisa restaurant.catering to Indonesian food lovers and western palates.the waitresses are wonderful,food and presentation superb.brilliant value.$30 aud for a lovely meal.that was for the two of us!!
Try it and you won't be disappointed

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have been to Bali about 8 times in the last 2.5 years. Every time I go I stay in Sanur and eat at Mona Lisa Café. I have been there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I can honestly say I have never had a bad meal their. It is comfortable, clean, pretty and the service is great. The selection of meals is also good. It is very affordable and you can eat for a King and Queen for very cheap prices. It is very, very popular so I would suggest booking if you want to eat their at night, especially Friday or Saturday night.