“Great Value Restaurant in Downtown Sanur”
Review of Mona Lisa Cafe

Mona Lisa Cafe
Ranked #28 of 468 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had breakfast twice there while on holidays. Excellent location and very good service and atmosphere. Large, open and relaxing decor set back from the road. No WiFi, which seems fairly standard amongst the other restaurants. Omelette was very good and the cappuccino and teas were very good. Very good prices, so would gladly recommend (recognising we didn't try any of the lunch or dinner meals).

Write a ReviewReviews (1,614)

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Yummy food! Our party of 9 came in dribs and drabs, staff were great, allowed separate billing, (handy for dribs and drabs) My sister raved about her satay sticks, and Dad raved about his rendang, and everyone was very happy with their lunch.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had dinner here on our first night and breakfast on our last day. Our dinner was delicious and the kids wanted to return here again for dinner but I was on a mission to try as many different restaurants on our first trip to Sanur. I thought the service was fantastic. The breakfast was really good value for money. The only thing I don't recommend is the hot chocolate. Both of my girls ordered this and couldn't drink it, they said it was like drinking mud (I wasn't game to try). All in all everything else was wonderful and I highly recommend people give it a go.

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Thank you trip advisor reviewers!!
After reading your reviews we decided to try the mona lisa.We had a great meal (both indonesian and western food).It was well priced and beautifully presented. Loved the peaceful setting and attentive staff. Only negative was that they have no card facility, therefore,cash only.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We came here for breakfast. I had an omlette and my husband had the egg benedict. Mine was just ok but my husband said his meal was pretty good. Yes it's cheap but the egg benedict came with the tiny sweet white bread instead of a muffin, so that's why it's cheap. You basically get what you pay for.