“Known for Breakfast Excelled for Dinner”
Review of The Porch Cafe

The Porch Cafe
Ranked #22 of 455 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

This place is well known for its quality breakfast so we thought we'd give it a go for dinner after discovering Warung Little Bird was out of Ayam Betutu. We couldn't understand why there was no-one dining there at 7.30pm.
The dinner menu was a bit limited but the food was fantastic. The Thai Fish Cakes and Beef Rendang were perfect and finished off worth the best Pavlova I've ever had.
Priced well with great service, this place is a gem for dinner its worth exploiting the fact that not many people know that yet.

1  Thank Chris M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,034)

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

The best food in Sunur. Famous for breakfast but dinner also very good. Great service. We didn't have enough cash so the waiter took my husband on his scooter to the closest Atm. Delicious fresh food

2  Thank Robynfrombroome
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Brilliant the food was amazing I cannot wait to go back. The staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. I highly recommend The Porch Café.

1  Thank jenflood
Reviewed June 9, 2014

After staying in Sanur, Bali for 3 days it was discovered that finding a decent coffee, let alone breakfast was a challenge. After giving in and jumping on the Internet for recommendations we found ourselves walking down to The Porch. First impressions were excellent and the cafe seemed relaxed, clean, and inviting. It had both inside and outside seating which was very comfortable. The menu has both veggie and standard options, and as for the coffee, IT WAS AWESOME! I highly recommend this cafe for both breakfast and lunch. Thank you for serving me a Melbourne standard coffee in Bali, life savers!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

ate here twice as it was next to the entrance of my hotel.
late night toasted ciabatta with chicken and salad. ate in the airconditioned section both times.
80 000rp for a toasted sandwich.
second time coffee and the club sandwich (they call it something else) nice, still pricey.
good coffee, free wifi.