“Disappointed”

Ranked #299 of 448 Restaurants in Sanur
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

Remembered this restaurant fondly last time we were in Sanur. The experience this time around was poor. We were the only people in the restaurant for lunch the other day. Took almost 30 mins to get our food and when it came both my and my husband's meals were wrong. Ordered a burger and got some kind of sandwich with no meat at all. When the burger finally came, the bun was dry. Price too high for what you get. Sorry,won't be back.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

amazing!!!!! lovly staff an fab food all i can say is num num num

Reviewed April 29, 2012

I have been here several times over the years and the standard of the food is very good. As I am Scandinavian myself I will reccommend "Lunchplate A" or "Lunchplate B" . Other than that they have very nice wiener schnitzel, chicken cordon bleu and greek sallad. All in all very good and affordable food. They also play lots og good music from the 50`s, nad 60`s. The staff are allways smiling and very helpful. If I am to point out something that is not so good is the slow service if you order a beer and a fruit juice,you have to wait 10-15 minutes for a beer because they are making the fresh juice first, better to bring the beer first after my opinion..But all in all I would really recommend this cafe, especially if you are looking for "Scandinavian atmosphere"...

2  Thank BabiGulingOslo
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Nice selection of foods (has Dutch influence). Cheap for main street cafe.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Located on the bend 200m before the big supermarket, You and Me is more than just a cafe. True it has excellent breakfasts, great coffees and daytime meals, but we decided to eat there in the evening. Glad we did! The menu offers many dishes, plus some blackboard ideas. (The huge avocado and prawns at 22,000 IDR was a great choice. On a plate, not in a bowl). Overall good value and good food, with the large beers probably equally the cheapest in Sanur.. Our Indonesian friends thought the local dishes some of the best in town. The setting is under a roof but open on two sides, light airy and very clean. We were impressed with the attentive smiling staff, who even helped a person in a wheel chair up the big step. If we had to make a negative comment it would only be to say, a ramp, or even a removable ramp as at Arena (thank you!) would have been appreciated.
Overall, a place definitely worth a visit for that meal out.

1  Thank David T