“Without a doubt one of the best places for lunch in Sanur !”
Review of You and Me Cafe

You and Me Cafe
Ranked #318 of 461 Restaurants in Sanur
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I have been here several times over the years and the standard of the food is very good. As I am Scandinavian myself I will reccommend "Lunchplate A" or "Lunchplate B" . Other than that they have very nice wiener schnitzel, chicken cordon bleu and greek sallad. All in all very good and affordable food. They also play lots og good music from the 50`s, nad 60`s. The staff are allways smiling and very helpful. If I am to point out something that is not so good is the slow service if you order a beer and a fruit juice,you have to wait 10-15 minutes for a beer because they are making the fresh juice first, better to bring the beer first after my opinion..But all in all I would really recommend this cafe, especially if you are looking for "Scandinavian atmosphere"...

2  Thank BabiGulingOslo

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Nice selection of foods (has Dutch influence). Cheap for main street cafe.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Located on the bend 200m before the big supermarket, You and Me is more than just a cafe. True it has excellent breakfasts, great coffees and daytime meals, but we decided to eat there in the evening. Glad we did! The menu offers many dishes, plus some blackboard ideas. (The huge avocado and prawns at 22,000 IDR was a great choice. On a plate, not in a bowl). Overall good value and good food, with the large beers probably equally the cheapest in Sanur.. Our Indonesian friends thought the local dishes some of the best in town. The setting is under a roof but open on two sides, light airy and very clean. We were impressed with the attentive smiling staff, who even helped a person in a wheel chair up the big step. If we had to make a negative comment it would only be to say, a ramp, or even a removable ramp as at Arena (thank you!) would have been appreciated.
Overall, a place definitely worth a visit for that meal out.

1  Thank David T
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I visited this restaurant several times in 2010 and 2011 with friends and liked it there, but my recent late lunch there - the 7th off January 2012 became a disaster: food poisoning with diarrhea as a result. My partner had eaten different things, not ill, i had fish satay and duck liver pate. After 10 days the diarrhea did not stop, i visited twice a doctor and labs: salmonella and another bacteria was the diagnose. Medication did not help however, because my body could not hold any food or drinks and i lost 11 kilos within one week. My friends forced me to see doctors again and now i was hospitalized the 7th of February: after a scope the diagnose: typhoid and i have to stay one week to get medication via infuse.
A 100.000 or so rupiahs lunch will cost me now over 22 million rupiahs.
So be careful going there, a staff member may carry and transmit the bacteria without being ill her- or himself, but can infect you! I cannot go around there myself to tell this...

2  Thank Ron W
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Had dinner at this restaurant 2 times. Quality of food was very good, both local and Danish specialtities. The staff was very attentive and left you with a good feeling.
Reasonable pricing. Situated approx. 200 m. from the Hardy´s shopping center.