Booked one night ended up staying three. Rooms were beautiful and clean, the staff were extremely helpful, we asked for a motorbike, it was there in 30 min and was at a great price we didn’t need to negotiate. 10 min motor bike ride to centre of Sanur but there are shuttles throughout the day and with a motorbike it’s no real issue. Beautiful relaxing pool and good and restaurant. By far the best value for money during our whole trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Puri Maharani Hotel is owned by the King and Queen of East Bali. The Royal Family lives at the hotel, it is one of many they own. We can arrange a package so you can also visit and stay in the Royal Palace in East Bali as well. Please ask us for details. Puri Maharani offers a very nice landscaped garden, The King as a hobby raised many tree's over the years and created the beautiful garden area there. There is also a pool, a restaurant, a spa, and a free shuttle to Sanur Beach that leaves every 2 hours, and picks you back up as well. The property has a lot of very nice Indonesian art, and you will feel the peace and warmth of staying in a modest, Royal Family Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Puri Maharani Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Maharani Boutique Hotel Sanur
- Puri Maharani Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Puri Maharani Boutique Hotel & Spa Sanur, Bali