We stayed at the Puri Maharani for 1 night as a stopover on our way to Lembongan. The hotel arranged pick-up from the airport (additional cost) but we were greeted with a cooling welcome drink on our arrival. The room we stayed in was quite good but perhaps a little dated and in need of some slight renovations to the bathroom, but adequate all the same. The hotel grounds themselves are beautiful and although located on a busy street, you wouldn't really know it. If we wanted to spend some time exploring Sanur, I probably wouldn't pick this hotel as it seems to be a bit out of town, although they do provide regular free shuttles from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Puri Maharani Hotel is owned by the King and Queen of East Bali. The Royal Family lives at the hotel, it is one of many they own. We can arrange a package so you can also visit and stay in the Royal Palace in East Bali as well. Please ask us for details. Puri Maharani offers a very nice landscaped garden, The King as a hobby raised many tree's over the years and created the beautiful garden area there. There is also a pool, a restaurant, a spa, and a free shuttle to Sanur Beach that leaves every 2 hours, and picks you back up as well. The property has a lot of very nice Indonesian art, and you will feel the peace and warmth of staying in a modest, Royal Family Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Puri Maharani Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Maharani Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Puri Maharani Boutique Hotel Sanur
- Puri Maharani Boutique Hotel & Spa Sanur, Bali