“Ok food, surly waitress”

Luhtu's Coffee Shop
Ranked #2 of 17 Dessert in Sanur
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Excellent home made cakes, the best coffee - especially good staff. Great location on the beach but easy to miss as it has a small shop front. Right between the Sindhu Beach Hotel and the Segara Village next to Ayu Spa.
Darwin, Australia
“Ok food, surly waitress”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Hubby and I visited Luhtus for breakfast. Great location but the food was only ok (the pineapple I was given tasted rotten) and while they claim to have the best coffee in Bali it was good but not great.

I found the service pretty poor - not only was it hard to get attention but I ordered my omelette without onion and when it came out with it and I sent it back (it's a food intolerance not just me being fussy) I got a surly attitude and then the waitress kept glaring at me every time she walked past. Not a welcoming feeling.

• Visited August 2013

• Indonesian first
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
“A must-be place in Sanur”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

If you love your cup of coffee as I do, then Luhtu's Coffee shop is perhaps the must-go-to place in Sanur. The staff is amazing, the food is reasonably well priced and the atmosphere is relaxed.

• Visited September 2013
Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
“Best value breakfast we found in Bali”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

American breakfast there was Tea/Coffee (pot), 2-3 Eggs (any style), Toast and Jam and Fruit Salad (decent portion). More than enough for most people. From memory it was 40 or 50k which is more than we'd normally pay on a shoestring budget but it was worth it.

There espresso coffee looked great too although we never tried it.

Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Just been back for our second year at Luhtus - beautiful freshly cooked food, baked breads and cakes - outstanding service with a smile everytime. Coffee just right!!

Visited August 2013
Perth
“Best coffee shop and meals in all of Sanur”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Having spent many years visiting Sanur, we can still not find anywhere that is as good as Luhtus coffee shop. We have eaten there for breakfast, lunch, tea and even attended functions there. I hosted my 40th birthday there and was more than happy with the quality of service, food and value for money that Putu gives to all her customers.
Sitting on the beach and looking at the ocean is just the icing on the cake.... well done you you all

• Visited July 2013