“Lovely Luhtus”

Ranked #2 of 18 Dessert in Sanur
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Excellent home made cakes, the best coffee - especially good staff. Great location on the beach but easy to miss as it has a small shop front. Right between the Sindhu Beach Hotel and the Segara Village next to Ayu Spa.
Hong Kong
“Lovely Luhtus”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Luhtus is such a great coffee shop. It has a wonderful location right on the beach and serves good tasting coffee and delicious cakes, pastries and bread. This time I tried an iced coffee and it was yummy. My husband and I enjoyed our morning or afternoon walks to Luhtus and sitting back and indulging in coffee and cakes. The brownies and cheesecake were scrumptious. I thoroughly recommend this place and the staff are friendly and remember us each time we visit.

• Visited February 2013

• Indonesian first
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Absolutely amazing coffee”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

It's literally one of the best coffees I've ever tasted. I've been living in Bali since I was born and have tried various kind of coffees here and there, but Its cappuccino is to die for. The second time I wanted to go back, It's already closed, so I tried the coffee shop next to it. Same brand cappuccino but different taste! I'm definitely going for Luhtu's

• Visited February 2013
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“breakfast stop”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great place to watch the sunrise , and their fish & chips at lunchtime were good too.
Excellent service with friendly staff.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank roggiesdad
Melbourne, Australia
“Best Coffee and Chocloate Brownies”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Being a coffee lover I was recommeded to visit Luhtu's for coffee & cake.I was not let down and vistied 3 times whilst in Sanur. I had one of, if not the best chocolate brownies I have ever had.

Visited January 2013
Ormstown, Canada
“Breakfast with a view.”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Breakfast is much cheaper than many places less favorably located. Home made bread and strawberry preserves. Friendly staff, and right on the beach.

Visited February 2013