“Great day trip around Bali”

Wayan Ariana Experience Bali Driver - Private Day Tours
Ranked #37 of 157 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Wayan Ariana, a Balinese man. People call me Ariana. A good smiling person and is very experienced as well as good in English.I have been working in tourism industry for about 10 years.I am based on English and Tourism educational background.I am a safe and licensed driver. I offer you very good services and make your holiday in Bali very satisfied and memorable one.I will drive you in this paradise island to explore the beauty of Bali.Take a look at the country side, temples, beautiful beaches, cultures and social life in Bali.
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Wayan was a great guide. He spend the whole day with us taking us to see the sights of Bali, we thoroughly enjoyed his company. He was very knowledgeable about the local area and gave us a great tour. Next time we return to Bali we would definitely use Wayan again as a guide.

Thanks again.
Josh and Shay.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Wayan Tox Bali private driver and guide. Email: Wayan1985@gmail.com.
After seeing great reviews for Wayan Tox on tripadvisor I emailed him last week to arrange a day tour of Bali for my family. Wayan responded to my email within minutes and suggested an itinerary and quoted US $50 for 8 hours. I was very impressed with his prompt and excellent communication. We had a great tour of the Ubud area with Wayan. We had a full but easy day and saw some beautiful parts of Bali as well as the usual tourist attractions. Wayan's English is brilliant and his service is relaxed, friendly and respectful. I highly recommend Wayan Tox if you are looking for a driver and/or tour guide during your stay in Bali. I will be recommending him to our friends and family in Australia.

2  Thank Miranda E
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Based on positive TripAdvisor reviewers, I made a booking with Wayan via email before arriving in Bali. His replies were very prompt and helpful. On the day of the tour, we still had only the vaguest idea of what we wanted to see, so he put together an itinerary for us on the fly and ensured we made the best of our time and had a great day. The day was longer than expected due to some diabolical traffic jams, but Wayan stayed cool, calm and courteous throughout. He's a busy man, so I'd recommend contacting him in advance!

1  Thank Tia878
arianaBali, Owner at Wayan Ariana Experience Bali Driver - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Dear Happy Clients,

Thank you very much for your review, We always give the best services with the clients. Please don't hesitate to contact us !!

Best Regards
Ariana on tripadvisor

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We found a wonderful private driver Wayan Tok mob 62 82 144 138 853 email wayan1985@gmail.com. He was very helpful with local details and our family felt very comfortable with him. Wayan picked us up at our resort and dropped us back each day. He is very friendly and knows a lot about Bali. He is a family man and was great with our kids. We used him the whole time we were in Bali. Wayan's English is very good and he was keen to learn Aussie slang. Wyan has a roadworthy air conditioned vehicle with seat belts that can carry up to 7 passengers. He is very honest and trustworthy and a safe driver. We can't speak highly enough of him

3  Thank Brobut
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We just returned from Bali on 5. September 2013. We booked Wayan for a day and did not regret it. As the traffic in Bali is a nightmare, we decided to hire a privat Driver to see the Island.
We choose Wayan because of the positive Trip Advisor Reviews.
For 8 hours he drove us everywhere that we showed an interest.
He took us to Temples, Rice filelds, Coffee plantations and much more.
His English is excellent and he is extremely helpfull.
If you visit Bali, Wayan is the best driver and tour guide you can get.
We can recommend him 100 percent.

1  Thank Cornelia H