“Excellent Driver and Bali Tour Guide”

Wayan Ariana Experience Bali Driver - Private Day Tours
Ranked #37 of 157 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Wayan Ariana, a Balinese man. People call me Ariana. A good smiling person and is very experienced as well as good in English.I have been working in tourism industry for about 10 years.I am based on English and Tourism educational background.I am a safe and licensed driver. I offer you very good services and make your holiday in Bali very satisfied and memorable one.I will drive you in this paradise island to explore the beauty of Bali.Take a look at the country side, temples, beautiful beaches, cultures and social life in Bali.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Just finished a 3 day tour with Wayan and I have to give him a good 5 star service to me and my family group of 7.
Just tell him what you are interested in and he will tailor make the tour for you. Even special requests to any shopping spots and he will bring you to the best spots to buy wood crafts, stone crafts etc. At the moment Bali is having lots of construction works on the main road and causing massive jams, rest assured that Wayan will get u through it using short cuts and safe driving.
We had good food and tried all the local delicacies and we had Wayan to bring us to great places to eat.
And on the last day, Wayan is even good in the night scene areas and he managed to find the extra energy to show me some great night spots to chill.
The service is affordable, good and reliable, my family bali trip won't be complete without Wayan. Thanks again.

1  Thank HolidaysHH

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Would recommend him to anyone who's visiting Bali !! We stayed in Sanur and phoned him for a
day trip in surrounding area's and it was great time spent with him. After 5 nights Sanur we wanted to go to East Bali and he brought us to Amed after we spend again a day sight-seeing with him....great. We where very happy to phone him again to pick us up from Amed two weeks later and had again a nice day with him. Wayan thanks!!! Cath Pim

2  Thank PimCriti
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I canot begin to express my gratitute to Wayan. We thankfully spent 2 days with him and he single handedly made our stay in Bali a joy. With 2 adults and 2 kids under 11 onboard his immaculate vehicle we were shown around the mountains and beyond in air conditioned comfort. Nothing is too much trouble for Wayan, his English is better than some of my friends and his local knowledge is outstanding. My family have been to Bali many times and wish we had met Wayan sooner. If you want a stress free trip, give Wayan a call/email as his tours are gold..

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family and I hired the services of Wayan in Dec for 4 days during our trip to Bali. Throughout our trip, Wayan has proven himself to be a very professional and reliable driver and tour guide. He is very knowledgeable about the Balinese culture, places of attraction, good food, and so on. If there is anything you want to know, just ask him and he will be able to answer your questions well. Wayan is also reliable because he is punctual when meetings us all the time and he also goes beyond the call of his duty. For instance on the last day of our trip, we had arranged to meet Wayan at our hotel lobby at 3pm so that he could drive us to the airport. By 2pm, my family and I had everything packed and checked out of our rooms, and that was when the front desk staff of the hotel mentioned that there was heavy traffic around Kuta area that day and had advised us to leave for the airport earlier if we could. Feeling worried, we decided to give Wayan a call to see if he could meet us earlier. Fortunately, Wayan said that he was aware of the heavy traffic at Kuta area from the news in the morning so he was already on the way to our hotel and would be reaching in 5 mins time. In the end, Wayan met us at our hotel lobby at 2.10pm, much earlier than our arranged time to meet at 3pm, to drive us to the airport. If this isn't excellent service, I don't know what is. Traveling with Wayan made us feel very safe and assured. I highly recommend the services of Wayan if you are looking for a safe and reliable driver who ensures that your stay in Bali is an enjoyable one.

2  Thank PriscillaH111
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My spouse and I hired the services of Wayan while in Bali a few days ago and were totally pleased with them. We had one of Wayan's drivers take us on a one day tour around Ubud and back to Sanur. Our driver, Yasa, was friendly and reliable as well as offered great insight on numerous topics. There was no pressure to stick to a fixed plan and adapted as the day went by when new ideas popped to mind, like visiting a Balinese coffee plantation. Wayan himself drove us to the airport a few days later, once again, great service. I recommend the services to those who are interested in having some control over their excursions. Look forward to hiring their services on future trips to Bali.