“Great day out with great service”

Wayan Ariana Experience Bali Driver - Private Day Tours
Ranked #36 of 154 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Wayan Ariana, a Balinese man. People call me Ariana. A good smiling person and is very experienced as well as good in English.I have been working in tourism industry for about 10 years.I am based on English and Tourism educational background.I am a safe and licensed driver. I offer you very good services and make your holiday in Bali very satisfied and memorable one.I will drive you in this paradise island to explore the beauty of Bali.Take a look at the country side, temples, beautiful beaches, cultures and social life in Bali.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

If you are looking for a driver who has local knowledge, knowledgeable Bali history and very good English I would strongly recommend Wayan. We booked Wayzn via email. I emailed him some suggested sites and he also suggested some other locations and planned out the whole day for us. He arrived at our hotel on time and was he flexible through the day and accommodated our requirements. The day tour with Wayan one of the highlights of our trip. You will not be disappointed if you book his the services.

Giovanni

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Excellent English, very reliable and knowledgeable about the Island. Gives great recommendations and advice, makes you feel welcome.

1  Thank seb356
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My mother and I visited Bali for the first time recently. After spending couple of days on tours organised through a tour company and a few days exploring Sanur, we decided we wanted to go a little further afield and tick off a few more of Bali's ‘must-sees’ before our departure.

Somewhat apprehensive about securing the services of roadside drivers, I turned to TripAdvisor and based on the glowing reviews, contacted Wayan Ariana by email. I was not disappointed. Despite our trip falling in the same week as an important holiday in Bali, Wayan Ariana responded promptly to all my emails and organised a fabulous last day in Bali for us.

Wayan Ariana was the perfect host with excellent English and wouldn’t hesitate to use him again on any future trips to Bali.

1  Thank Beck00
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My family and I used the services of Wayan's drivers (Justu and Putu) on our recent trip to Bali. We relied on them for airport transfers, long day trips and short day trips. I have used many different drivers on my various trips in Bali and I believe that Wayan's group are the best I have had. They speak excellent English, are very knowledgeable about their culture and are extremely thoughtful and courteous. I recommend them very, very highly. I mentioned that I wanted some very traditional incense and unexpectedly, one of the drivers actually went to the Denpasar market to source for them me on his time off. Having been to Bali before I knew exactly what I wanted to see, however these drivers are very in tune with individual tourist's needs and provide an overall excellent service at a good competitive rate. Whatsmore they provide support to local orphanages (see authorizing sticker on car window). Will most definitely use them again.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My partner and I visted Bali for the first time in August 2012, and we engaged Ketut to drive us around to all the attractions in Bali. Ketut was friendly, reliable, always on time, spoke english well, and told us a lot about Bali's culture. He knew all the good attractions, helped us planned where to go each day and drove safely. He also went to the trouble of researching our villa and telephoning ahead to let them know we were coming, when we went to stay at a villa in the middle of the rice fields.

He has a large, relatively new and aircondioned Toyota which was very comfortable. He also has all the required licences (drivers licence, car licence and licence to carry tourists) so we did not get stopped at all by the police. I would highly recommend Ketut to anyone wanting a good reliable driver in Bali.

Thanks Ketut!