“This Is nice place and restaurant Really Japanese restaurant and excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kokoya

Kokoya
Ranked #77 of 425 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Come join us
Excellent food really Japanese taste
I love it
I have been in japan
Every times and long times stay Iñ japan
This is really like Iñ japan
Why ??? We not !!!!! Come join us

2 Thank Topandi

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Kooky Kokoya”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

A little disappointing, but not expensive. Service a little slow and food not as fresh as you'd like. Stick to Ryoshi!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Drew M
Melbourne, Australia
“A cozy little secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

My lunch time regular. You have to try the agadashi tofu, the gyoza, the salmon plate, the edemame, the pork and ginger.....there isn't anythingI haven't liked so far. A small and cosy place with aircon. A great place for lunch or dinner with your loved on. They are also kid friendly.They also do forward orders and deliver for office lunches.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank LivinginBali_12
Kamagaya, Japan
“Poor”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I left feeling very disappointed, which saddens me to say, I hoped for a nice meal. I live in Japan, my wife is Japanese, I eat Japanese each day. Unfortunately Kokoya wasnt to the level of even a basic restaurant in Japan.

We ordered tsukune (small,very dry), special toro (tiny piece of toro, the rest avocado and cumcumber) and a sushi platter (heavy, warm, unseasoned rice - although fish was good) and two beers - totalling 225,000.

I think the sashimi would be fine, and the hot japanese foods would make an ok lunch. But I wouldnt recommend to anybody who is accustomed to Japanese food.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank P R
Perth, Australia
“Heard this was exc”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

we didnt eat here as we dont like Japanese food however met some people who ate there regularly. Their children loved it

Visited June 2012