“Yummy”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Good Food , Good Booze , Food Fun
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

The food in here are gorgeous and amazing. All of my food that I had ordered were delicious.

But the service is not really good. The waitress not so welcome. But, one of the waitress is nice.

the ambience is quite good nice.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Recently visited this place with a booking of 15. We sat down and had our meals which came at varied times between 10 minutes and an hour. As soon as we had finished we were asked if we could leave as they had a "Pub Quiz" happening. I wish they had told us before we sat down as we would have gone elsewhere knowing this. Overall worst service i have ever had in bali (10 years of visiting). You might also want to clean the pipes on your draught beer tap...

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I came here years ago for the ribs, and I used to think it was pretty good. I ordered the boneless spare ribs this time; while it was passable, I wouldn't return for it. It was on the tough side, the sauce was very sweet, and the vegetables on the side was sad and limp. The caffe latte I ordered on the side was not milky enough, but they were quick to bring me extra milk.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Came here to try the pork ribs. We waited for almost one hour to be served. When the food came out it was very average. Basic caffetaria style food not really restaurant food. Ribs had way better ones in Bali they were oke but not great. My wife had salmon wich was oke but tasted like it was over due in the frezzer. My sun burger nothing great. Nice atmospher like a old English pub thanks god for the none smoking room available has it keeps some bar flies puffing on there favorite poison away from us. If you want to watch sport nice venue and a quick uninteresting meal while watching a game. Not a dine out venue at all.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Strongly recommended to eat there !! One of the best sports bar & grill in city. A wide range menu selection at affordable price . you can enjoy a lot of countries food, such as Germany, UK, Italy, Norway etc. All in one place !!!