“An oasis of comfort and tasty food”

Arena Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 442 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Good Food , Good Booze , Food Fun
Brisbane, Australia
“An oasis of comfort and tasty food”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had dinner there after our first choice of restaurant had run out of our desired dish. We were pleasantly surprised by the decor on entering the restaurant and the temperature controlled wine cabinet with a good selection of wines.
The menu had a lot of traditional dishes from Europe and Australia. I chose the chef special of honeycoated gammon which came with mashed potato and steamed peas accompanied by gravy for the mashed potato and apple sauce for the gammon. My partner had the calamari which were too small for her liking and a tartar sauce. All the sauces came in small individual pots. The calamari was also accompanied by a slice of bread and a small bowl of lettuce. The gammon was delicious and filling.
The other customers were a mix of local and expat groups. The bar area looked welcoming.

• Visited July 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Denpasar
“Love it”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I used to come here when I work in Sanur area, the chicken schnitzel is delicious, fish and chip, and chicken gordon bleu. oh my God you have to try it, the staffs even addressed me by name.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place, Awesome Food!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is probably the first pub & resto I've ever visited. Turns out, I like it very much! The atmosphere, the place, the FOOD!
We had Fettucine Carbonara and something like BBQ boneless pork steak. (I forgot the name). It was sooooo delicious. And not too pricey too!
Definitely the best Fettucine Carbonara I've ever tasted. They also serve some variety of beer for a cheap price.

• Visited July 2013
Denpasar, Indonesia
“the place easy to find and easy to park”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

the price and quality of food and drink and simple nice ambiance, the variative of meals are great, the staff help and friendly. and if you are the meat love arean is the place

Visited June 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“Best variety international food”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I really love the shepherd pie.. Me and my girlfriend favorite. The portion is good. The taste is wood! Classic cheese and beef.. Pretty hot served. Good to share together. Another food almost all is nice. Reasonable price. They some times close near balinese big hoildays, and many people love the pork ribs here and prok knuckle. But for knuckles you must order one big portion for 4 people around 20usd. But my favorite is german kassler ham. Best

Visited February 2013