“Best variety international food”

Arena Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 467 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Good Food , Good Booze , Food Fun
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I really love the shepherd pie.. Me and my girlfriend favorite. The portion is good. The taste is wood! Classic cheese and beef.. Pretty hot served. Good to share together. Another food almost all is nice. Reasonable price. They some times close near balinese big hoildays, and many people love the pork ribs here and prok knuckle. But for knuckles you must order one big portion for 4 people around 20usd. But my favorite is german kassler ham. Best

1  Thank Krishna_photographer

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

First time to eat here recomended by my friend...order steak for main course and it's just D E L I C I O U S...i wanna go there and trying to another food

Reviewed March 24, 2013

For the appetizer i ordered fresh green asparagus, followed by a fillet Stroganov with salad.
the waitress/kitchen was not able to stick to the order of appetizer and main course, the salad arrived first, followed a minute later by the asparagus. the asparagus have been slated at least twice and except for 2 or 3 they where yellow.
When the Stroganov with Rosti arrived it turned out that not only the plate was cold but the meat and the roesti as well.
The waitress seemed to be completely unable to react appropriately and it seems that neither the chef nor the management shows any interest if the customers are not happy with what they get.
Arena used to be a good restaurant, unfortunately this is no longer the case, try some of the excellent restaurants along Jl. Tamblingan if you are looking for a decent meal

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great food,I went twice to Arena and both times it was the best meal I had in Bali,maybe the world.A little expensive but better pay more and get something great.I hate paying for food that doesn't taste any good.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Went here for lunch and it was not busy and we had a great meal with great service. The menu is extensive and prices are reasonable. Four of us had different dishes and we were all pleased with the quality and presentation.
Because we enjoyed our first visit we went again a few days later for dinner, WELL what a difference, the place was much busier but the staff were very indifferent, as if we were imposing. The first choice off the menu of two in our party was not available, so that was not a good start following the indifferent greeting we received. The ambience was certainly no where near as pleasant as our lunch a few days earlier.
Would go again lunch time but not for dinner

1  Thank Edward F