Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
great dive school

Dived with Bali scuba on one of there discount packages and found it very good value i was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
516andrewf
Watford, United Kingdom
3 Dive Package

I had a superb dive experience with Bali Scuba. I saw them online, emailed my dates and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
steele204
Old Kilpatrick, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews dive master nusa penida free nitrox padang bai mola mola dive package dive centre open water liberty wreck actual dive these guys drift dive great dive padi course crystal bay fun dives boat crew
Reviewed December 5, 2014

I did a few fun dives with bali scuba early nov 2014. booked with them to go tulamben for liberty wreck dive, nusa penida, padang bay and east coast islands!!

they are running a good professional operation and i was happy that i booked with them.i liked the timely pick ups and the whole day was planned out well...not just wasting time at the dive centre and delaying the dive trip, which ive seen at other places..

the smaller traditional boats can get a bit crowded if more then 3 divers however their big speed boats are awesome to dive from!! they are well equiped with good gear. one of my regs wasnt breathing properly and it was changed immediately without any issues. they have a nice little shop to get any last minute gear if you need.

thanks for making my trip really good and looking forward to diving again with Bali Scuba!!

Reviewed November 16, 2014

Having a PADI rescue course with Bali Scuba was enjoyable. The staff was very helpful and also The Instructor, Ketut, taught me with clear guidance and explanation. It really builds up my confidence level and skills in scuba diving. Thank you for your great support!!!

Reviewed November 11, 2014

We signed up for 9 dives over 3 days, with a day each in Tulamben, Padangbai and Nusa Pedina. The staff were friendly and courteous and the instructor assigned to us was experienced and helpful. I've dived in Crystal Bay before a few years back, and was lucky enough to see the Mola Molas, but not on this particular dive. The water was much colder than the normally cold water. In Padangbai, the water was also very cold, again much colder than the normal cold water and we decided to abandon the 3rd dive. The Instructor agreed that conditions were not right for an enjoyable dive. He rang the office and manage to get a refund for us which we appreciate very much. We've dived in many different places with different dive centres and we found Bali Scuba to be among the more reliable and better ones

1  Thank TrekkingTheGlobe360
Reviewed November 10, 2014

This month I got my PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certifiation with Bali Scuba and I had an overall great experience. My instructor Lili was really sweet and funny and we spent three great days together.

I went diving in Nusa Penida the first, where I was very lucky to see several Mola Mola. One of them literally swam right past me. Very magical.

I then did an additional two days in Tulamben where I did several dives in the Libery Wreck, including a really exciting night dive where I came face to face with a huge Moray Eel.

Bali Scuba had taken care of everything, i.e. diving gear, accomodation, food & drinks, and they processed my cerficiation really quickly as well. Highly reccomended and I'll definitely go diving with Bali Suba and Lili again in the future!

Reviewed November 2, 2014

This shop was recommended by my dive instructor and I was not disappointed at all. I signed up for the day trip Mola Safari. I got picked up punctually from my hotel along Kuta beach and was brought to the dive shop for gear fitting and payment. Very friendly staff and the service was top notch! :)
It was my first time diving in Bali. Currents were strong and I initially had problems with weighting with the 5MM suit. But I felt super safe diving with my dive guide who brought down an extra weight for me :)
No mola mola / manta rays but I guess, that's another reason for me to come back next time! Overall a great dive experience. Will do more dives next time with Bali Scuba for sure.