“Manta ray joy...”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Manta ray joy...”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I did a refresher with Bali Scuba and then my husband and I dived at Nusa Penida. We were very lucky as we saw many manta and spotted a mola mola in the distance. It was a great dive and the staff especially our guide Jory were excellent. I would really recommend the company.

1 Thank nikki23

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Thoughtful Arrangement”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I did my diving with Bali Scuba and highly recommend her services
- Experienced DM to cope with strong downstream current while look for Mola Mola
- Passionate to fix faulty gears of my own
- Clear refund policy (Fully refund with 24 hours notification)
- Free Nitrox

Visited October 2013
Sanur, Indonesia
“trip to nusa”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

we enjoyed our dives very much last sunday and we saw were we came for! Mola and manta how cool is that!
your guides were very professional and the dive and boottrip was without any problems.
next time in bali we are certainly diving with you.

Visited August 2014
Singapore
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Awesome service throughout the trip!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

It was a very positive experience diving with our divemasters Barak and especially Coyak, who was very attentive and took good care of me and the rest of my fellow divers during all the dive trips! We may have missed the Molas this time but we were exhilarated to meet the group of seven Mantas on our last dive... The boat crew were very efficient as well in setting up the equipment for the dives and even helped us put on the gear. I'd definitely go to back to Bali Scuba if I ever want to attempt to meet the Molas again!

Visited July 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Sidemount course”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I took the 2 days sidemount course, Knut the instructor was superb!! Learn a lot from him.

The entire course was beyond my expectation, they took me to 3 different dive sites at Nusa Penida. I even met manta ray during the dive course. What a bonus..:-)

The rest of Baliscuba crew were also very welcoming and friendly.

Visited July 2014